The Abortion Debate Thread

Do you think it is the same with any other form of murders to destroy not implanted embryos?

Do you think it is right a doctor implants such embryos to third party to save their lives, without consent from whomever initiated them?

so, you are against abortions in any cases, but you are not against others have a choice of abortions, right?

A human life is a human life. Do you think it’s murder if I killed a crippled person? Or how about an elderly person who’s only days away from death?

Now you’re asking about rape? I don’t think rape is acceptable under any circumstances.

Do you think we should murder rapists?

I am against them having a choice. I don’t think that choice should be a legal option. That also doesn’t mean I will intervene, or even scream and yell in front of an abortion clinic.

1 Like

who is raped? I should have made it clear that the doctor has the consent from third party.

Is someone doing that!?

1 Like

You’ll just vote for it if the opportunity presents itself? OK. That seems entirely reasonable to me. :cowboy_hat_face:

You have a clear opinion that fertilized eggs in mothers body should not be killed intentionally in any cases, but have no idea what should be done on frozen embryos, right?

Leave them out and see if they’re viable?

That’s correct.

I don’t agree with freezing them in the first place.

I have to tell you man. I love this answer. Good stuff.

That doesn’t prove viability any more than throwing a viable seed into a fire would.

Well, it’s either leave them frozen, leave them out or ship them back to the mother and see if she can what, have all twelve zygotes run through her, four sets of triplets?

I know. But, the fact that you don’t agree with it cannot change the fact that they are already frozen. I thought you might say they should not be killed and all of them should be implanted to someone.

No. That’s not what I think.

How? How do you implant someone else’s zygote in your womb? I mean, what would that advertisement look like? Just megarich guys, the girl that got away? “I told you we’d have beautiful babies. I bought your zygotes.” :idunno:

so, whether the embryos are in mother’s body or outside is a big factor to you?

someone can be the person who produced the eggs. I’ve also heard about surrogacy, or couples getting both of eggs and spems from third parties.

Sounds like premeditated kidnapping.

I’m not surprised if pro life people voluntarily be implanted those embryos to save otherwise killed lives, with consent from whom initially produced them.