The Biden Presidency

Sure, I’d take the bet on that one there too. All the people claiming that Joe is senile based on some stupid thing he said here and there weren’t paying any attention for four years.

1 Like

Welcome with open arms or same as what Obama the spy did?

1 Like

I agree. But I hope any issue of pee never comes up again with the new and all subsequent presidents.

Joe is America’s oldest president. When Ronnie, the second oldest president, was his age he was wearing diapers and being spoon fed by his wife. No one saw that coming either despite Ronnie’s obvious senior moments.

1 Like

What’s curious is I’m not seeing anything about the 8,000 Centeal American migrants heading for the U.S. border on MSM. Guess they don’t want to spoil the mood before Joe’s inauguration.

Sorry, but neither Trump nor Biden are all there. They have different issues, but both have issues.

He forgets words, uses the wrong words, skips words, has problems with numbers, botches sentence construction, slurs his speech, etc. Anyone who has ever had a grandparent or “old” friend with cognitive decline knows what this is. It isn’t a political issue.

1 Like

Maybe you can be our official Biden translator. Any clue what he was trying to say here?

3 Likes

Yea, he’s not as sharp as he used to be. Seems way more there, imo, than Trump.

You know Biden is a stutterer, right?

That’s an understatement.

They have very different issues. Taking an apolitical stance, neither set of issues are ones you’d want in the most world’s most powerful person.

Yes, and if you watch the videos of his speech, you can clearly see that not all of his problems are related to a stutter. If you have free time, you can also compare his speech today to his speech when he was younger. Separating the stutter from the obvious manifestations of cognitive decline is even easier when you do this.

Sure, but in an election, you have limited choices. These were the two we got.

And that’s the problem with American politics.

These days, in every election Americans are being asked to choose between the anesthesia-less removal of their left testicle or right testicle. Yet, lots of Americans still delude themselves into believing that one choice is better than the other when, in reality, they both suck.

Senile versus demented isn’t so much a choice as a punishment. No one in his or her right mind wants to lead a country whose politics has degenerated into scorched earth partisanship.

1 Like
  1. scorched earth partisans
  2. civic minded individuals
  3. opportunists

4. x. some combination of the above

I think we should experiment with making politics like octopus reproduction.

Anyone who volunteers to become a politician also volunteers to be euthanized after their term ends. That would hopefully improve the integrity a bit.

Even if both suck, they’re certainly different, and one is better based on your priorities. The I’m not going to engage and do jack, not even take the 2 min total to do an absentee ballot because they’re both the same crowd can go pound sand. :unamused:

1 Like

Democrats looked like Bernie Sanders was going to be the shoe in until everybody in the media decided all at the same time to ram Joe Biden down everyone’s throat, do a number on Sanders, everyone else in the race all dropped out at exactly the same time and all endorsed Biden except for Warren who seems stayed behind to siphon of some votes from Sanders.

That’s how you got Joe Biden the nominee. Up until that point he was running in 4th or 5th and nobody thought he had a chance despite the media touting him as the front runner.

1 Like

Absolutely. Get the civic minded into education!

I didn’t do nothing. I no longer live in the country, have residence in Taiwan and am working on a second citizenship.

Choosing to remove your left nut over your right nut and pretending you did something productive is a fool’s game.

That’s kind of a revisionist view, but if you insist, sure, you go with that.

The real story is not everyone dropped out at the same time. Of those who made it to the primaries, 3 dropped after NH, 3 after SC and right before super Tuesday, 2 right after super Tuesday. Gabbie bing on for a couple more, which left Bernie and Biden.

The “before that” when Biden was running behind… That’s be before SC (SC and after, Biden whipped Bernie’s butt), there were a whopping 3 little states.

2 Likes

Anyone watching objectively would come to that conclusion, the media like to push outcomes they want to see, right now the outcome they want is “Trump is toxic” and his supporters are fleeing him, although it’s not really working, so as usual they fall back on their usual tricks “the polls say so”, except everyone was onto that daft trick long before they pulled “Biden is up by 17 points” nonsense.

Some seem to buy into it, which is why there is a petition going around Harvard right now aiming to revoke degrees of anyone in the Trump administration or it seems anyone who supported Trump (like Ted Cruz). I’m sure it makes sense to the people that get caught up in the bubble, for everyone else it looks bat shit crazy.

1 Like