The Biden Presidency

It was the right thing to do, considering that the Democrats were practically the puppet of the Chinese Communists.

Because of the gradual process by which the Democrats become the puppet of the Chinese communists, there is no use argue about at what particular point in time that Trump should have drawn redlines.

I’m not sure why you think there’s a distinction between Policy-driven or Politically-driven. The Democrats are 100% radical commies now. Everything is political.

I’m sure it’s not what he meant, but it’s simply not what he said.

1 Like

Also the KMT’s cultural and linguistic genocide of the Taigi and Hakka speaking peoples.

They were fellow Chinese, plus not being subjected to genocide.

Trump also said similar shit, such as showing support of CCPs methods of squashing crowds in hong kong ect. He shouldn’t get let off for that kind of thing and neither should biden. The fact is, what he said was not clear and could lead to a lot of people being mislead that this sort of thing is a cultural issue, when it isn’t, its just black and white wrong.

cultural genocide is still genocide

1 Like

Miles Yu served as the Senior Advisor to the Trump administration. He was Pompeo’s right hand man. Listen to what he said and compare that to China’s Biden.

By the way, his appointment proves how the Leftist media and the Democrats are so full of shit. The most racist, deceiving and the most greedy bastards sit at the top echelon of the Democratic Party.

2 Likes

More good news: U.S. officially rejoins Paris agreement.

US officially rejoins the Paris climate accord - CNNPolitics

4 Likes

Bad news. Wasteful bureaucracy that feeds a payroll of corruptions. More unaccountable global governance from which Taiwan is excluded. More arena for Chinese spies to expand their elite capture programs

What benefit to national security, specifically, does closing down confucius institutes bring? Congressional testimony from the fbi says they’ve been monitoring them, but no specific allegations have been brought to light that I’m aware of; let’s hear your thoughts.

Confucius Institutes are spy operational outposts on university campuses. Through these outposts, US universities accept the terms and conditions set by Chinese Communists. This is but one component of the overall " elite capture " operation. Other components include Chinese Scholar Associations, which take direct orders from local Chinese embassy and consulate. The Trump administration closed down China’s Houston consulate for example.

2 Likes

So just allegations with nothing specific? What terms and conditions are a issue to national security? Have they recruited anyone? How many people have been convicted as spies or run out of the country as spies? What’s an “elite capture” operation vs a normal or non elite one (term seems so.ewhat out of normal context)? I’m not sure what’s relevant about the Houston consulate that you bring it up - pretty much every country (including the u.s.) uses their diplomatic missions as cover for espionage; I’m sure the Chinese did to, but tie it to the CIs please.

Again, be specific, please.

1 Like

CNBC: Biden says U.S. and Europe must push back against China’s economic ‘abuses and coercion’.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/19/biden-says-us-and-europe-must-push-back-against-chinas-economic-abuses.html

1 Like

Since you asked for specifics, here’s a link to the state department website on Confucius institutes and how they use soft power to propagate state propaganda and coercion

Yea, sure. Soft power is the whole explicit point of those things, no? That’s very different than closing them down being important for national security.

These concerns aren’t new, nor are they limited to the US, and I don’t think they should dismissed so nonchalantly

Just because it’s called soft power doesnt mean its not a risk to national security.

1 Like

Of course not. I’m asking for some specifics as to how it’s a risk to national security though. Tearing out Taiwanese sponsors from a brochure doesn’t feel like it. YMMV I suppose. :wink:

1 Like

Strong character:

Here are some of the tweets:
1 Like

A guy deleting some Tweets is what we’re Fauxtraging about today?

Biden must doing a pretty good job. The worst gripes RW media have to go on are some guy deleting Tweets and a giant fuss over some obscure critical theory journals.

4 Likes