The British Royal Family thread

There was a rapid increase in height and reduction in ear size when Diana joined.

6 Likes

Meghan, rightly proud of her African American roots, is pretty and…

:roll_eyes:

Yea…ok. Good link and the point about class system I can get. But guess what, and this maybe a shock — but there’s a class system all.over.the.world. So, them giving up their titles on paper will never erase his birthright.

It is what is. Now if they come to Canada and start using resources they shouldn’t then, there’s a legit arguement. But me thinks Harry is smart enough to to remember some family history (*cough - Wallis Simpson/Fergie *cough).

Uh, Harry is the first introduction. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Now now Nama that’s never been proven. Ginger hair is a recessive gene that can reappear at any moment. And normal size ears and no receding hairline…

1 Like

M’kay. Just like OJ Simpson is Khole Kartrashain’s dad.

This is obviously to get the attention off prince Andrew.

3 Likes

No, but I’d prefer the money without the circles. Although, it’salmost impossible to be extremely wealthy without a network. They also cannot just simply vanish from mainstream society like some of us do on the island of Formosa. Security costs only would be a small fortune and I’m sure certain people such as the Taliban have not forgotten that he was once an Apache pilot unlike William who was search and rescue. :popcorn

1 Like

Meghan is a royal homewrecker and Harry is a bit of a whipped sap just going along with whatever she wants. I don’t care. A royal schism is a fluffy diversion away from today’s real problems in the world. :popcorn:

3 Likes

I hadn’t considered that. Conspiracy theory blah blah, but could be true. Andrew is the Queen’s favourite, after all.

4 Likes

It takes the compliance of many people to keep a conspiracy secret, and I don’t think Harry and especially Meghan would be on board with that.

Actually his family, the Queen and Prince Charles and also from his mother’s side all are stinking rich, their own Money . Prince Charles especially…Massive landowner.

1 Like

This is true he was always the queen’s favorite and her Achilles heel.

1 Like

The Duke of Westminster is one rich young man.
His known wealth is around 10 billion dollars let alone his non declared. Poor foxes

2 Likes

Homewrecker? How so. Harry was single at the time IIRC.

'Arrys Dad. Maybe.:grin:
What’s poor Harry and Megan gonna do for a living.:grinning:

2 Likes

Wait until he drops dead. Harry has a lot of trust fund money. Diana’s , I think his great-granny left him and William money. Now Dad.

Hell they could live if the dividends, invest in a weed place or two and just do charity work. Im not worried for them at all but I do bet Markle will make a TV guest appearance after the Queen passes.

I don’t mean it in the literal sense. I mean figuratively, like she caused a royal schism. I’m also half joking, not really serious.

2 Likes

It’s so complicated I cannot even remember which is higher , Duke, Earl or Lord. Then we have Baron, Baroness it’s just too much to understand then if we combined the entire wealth of the Royals ! wow

2 Likes

Oops. Right over my head.

British monarchs have previous for backing the dim. Queen Victoria adored John Chard, who was supposedly thick as a brick. Sometimes being thick isn’t a bad thing, such as defending an undefendable position.

2 Likes