The Butthurt News: A meltdown.

They want their independence, by which they mean they want to dominate others.

1 Like

Nice attempt at disinformation.

1 Like

Ohh, I see, you’re a big fan of politifact! Well I think we know where is this going:

Now, my math ain’t so good, but if I squint real hard, I think I can make out a fuckton of lyin’ goin’ on there. About stuff less trivial than this. For example,

Annd the most recent doozy:

Appreciate you on the record as recognizing and legitimizing politifact! :beers:

2 Likes

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :wink:

Oh, and thanks for admitting that you posted false information.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/i-dont-know-what-to-believe-is-a-unpatriotic-cop-out-do-better-americans/2019/11/19/d6b998ae-1d23-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html

How dare you not believe us!

2 Likes

Dislike Wapo more after reading this about Jeff Bezos and Ghislane Maxwell

She has a point about has-been Laden.

1 Like

He seems like he’s been crying…

It’s been a tough few months for MSM first losing Al Baghdadi now this. Losing 2 great devout Muslim leaders to OrangemanbadRussianSpy

It just doesn’t move the dial enough, thus urgent need to make Soleimani a martyr.

Wait, still doesn’t increase viewership, hence Soleimani must become a cultural icon of the West.

You’re drunk CNN, go home.

1 Like

So this is the point at which they give up hope. Not from the beginning, when it was obvious they had no case compelling enough to get a supermajority in the Senate. Not the coming Wednesday, when it’s expected to come to a verdict. This particular point in time. What’s special about right now? I don’t know, The smell of flop sweat has been there from the beginning, so it’s not that.

Maybe one guy cracked - most likely at the NYT - and the rest lost their cool from an emotional contagion effect. A chain reaction.

1 Like

85% Lies or half truths…

You’ve got some work to do Milker, catch up!

That’s a harsh but fair assessment of Politifact. Keep up the good work. :+1:

1 Like

Projection. It’s all they’ve got left.

1 Like

If you don’t like the Mainstream Media and YouTube catering for them more and more in searches, I suggest you install this app on your browser (if you can):

They never learn…

Well played.

1 Like

This is how you troll.

Next level: pretend to misunderstand everything he says.

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/1619-project-took-over-2020-inside-story/2020/10/13/af537092-00df-11eb-897d-3a6201d6643f_story.html

Taking sides and expressing a preference. How dare they?