The Carrefour 2021 Thread

I don’t know what your motives are, but I don’t believe this to be a plausible way to feel about this song.

1 Like

I like the we’re closing one. WAN ANNNN, WANNN ANNNNNNNNNNN

2 Likes

This “tune” is miserable enough during the depths of the new year. Presenting it to your fellow forumosans in the midst of summer . . . I don’t have the vocabulary to describe how unforgivable this is. :rofl:

Guy

5 Likes

I find the closing tune at the weekend flower market less intolerable for some reason. Not sure why - probably because I haven’t heard it dozens of times.

2 Likes

I was being totally serious. I especially like the funky breakdown that goes: 福利熊,熊福利,福利熊,熊福利! :bear:

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Indeed.

Where would this country be without an ode to those v-striped black bears? (even thought there is not a chance you’ll see them in Fuli township proper).

Guy

Probably 費玉清’s most played song.

1 Like

Yeah me too. It conjures up images of short-skirted cheerleaders waving their pompoms.

2 Likes

The Sushi Express song isn’t as bad as the sushi.

I like the video.

Haven’t been in so long I don’t even remember the song. Just remember the sushi tasting like armpit…

Is the PX Mart song available at Karaoke? Imagine trying to sing that after a few drinkies. Beats out of tune love ballads.

2 Likes

Just think of PX Mart as free karaoke…

2 Likes

If I want to eat factory-made processed food, I’ll just go to 7-11. It’s more honest in my view.

Guy

Does anybody here use a co-branded Carrefour credit card? If they leave Taiwan, what would happen to it?

1 Like

It will just be another credit card, won’t it?

I’ve done that with our Costco card, the only place we couldn’t use it was Costco.

The Carrefour near Xiaonanmen Station has been closed for disinfection countless times since May. Now it seems it’s the Tienmu store’s turn (near Zhishan Station).

Guy

3 Likes

“Carrefour Tianmu is located in an area known for its cluster of expats and is in close proximity to MRT Zhishan Station and the Diplomatic Quarter.”

3 Likes

:ponder:

The real embassies.

2 Likes