The Carrefour 2023 Thread

You can buy theses appliances with installments online.

2 Likes

I’m at the confirm and payment step but there’s no option for me to do installments
(no i can’t read Chinese, to make sure i’m not missing something i switched to the Chinese version of the website).

I am not seeing it either. Does the product page say 可分期 (installments allowed)?

1 Like

Ok i think i figured it out.
The product i’m trying to buy just simply doesn’t have an installment program.
Tried other stuff and they have installment details listed on the product page and during payment, installment button showed up.

Given this, even if it go to the physical store, i’m guessing installment wound’t be offered for the product I want as well.

Yeah didn’t realize it’s supposed to state it on the product page. Stupid me.
Thanks for the help !

Not necessarily. I’d call and ask or go to the store if it’s worth a trip.

Got it ! Will do that. Thanks again.

1 Like

Want to thank you again !
Went to the store and the credit card installment worked out fine.

4 Likes

The Maseca is gone from Tianmu Carrefour!
I did ask the import products manager when the next shipment will arrive and she said it should be Feb 12th. Delays can happen. I left my number and request for two bags.
If you want anything ordered, I recommend going to the parking validation desk and asking.

4 Likes

Can you share a picture of the Masa label? What section is it in or what is it next to?

No luck finding it in the Zhonghe MRT station Carrefour

In Zhishan it’s in the pasta aisle at the end near the wine. If they restocked it that is, haven’t been over there in some days

4 Likes

I call the zhishan carrefour the foreigner carrefour.

4 Likes

How are you supposed to eat that without all the sauce ending up on your face?

I was going through my kitchen cabinets these days… I have a lot of flour from the days I was baking bread and making noodles… I wonder if it’s still usable or if some toxin would kill me if I use it.

e. coli?

I wouldn’t chance it.

Open your mouth big!

Use it if you want this coming out of the oven!

3 Likes

It does go bad. Rancid.

Public service announcement, for @lostinasia and others - the Qizhang Carrefour is currently selling the President vintage cheddar for two packs for NT$140 rather than the usual price of one pack for NT$169.

There was no promotion sign on the shelf so I’m not sure whether it’s a genuine promotion or a system glitch, and the best before date is 28/4/2023…but that’s a pretty good deal! I initially bought two packs then went back and got another four when I saw the receipt. I was tempted to buy the lot but figured I should leave some for others (and also eat less cheese).

9 Likes