The children sex tourists leave behind

It had an excellent ocean view?

5 Likes

That you were a sex tourist? Isn’t it obvious?

1 Like

Have you ever been to Pattaya? It’s not obvious to me

Why else would he stay at a hotel like that?

That’s the question, isn’t it?

Ha…all wrong so far.

1 Like

Worst thing is Philippines is catholic meaning they don’t use condoms or birth control under any circumstances.

Trick question: most residents in all hotels in Pattaya are prostitutes

I doubt that’s true. Plenty of regular tourism goes on in Pattaya. You see a lot of families and couples hanging out at the crappy beach.

1 Like

Yep. Just like Taiwan. I don’t know what the current statistics are, but just a few years ago Taiwan aborted more babies than were allowed to be born. Someone I know got pregnant with her third girl. Oh, the shame. She had to abort it because, “Girls are more expensive than boys and we can’t afford another girl!” So, then next time she got pregnant, she got that magical and necessary boy, so she, her husband and the rest of the family can now ignore the two worthless daughters.

And Taiwanese people are constantly trying to tell me that these things only happened in the long ago past. Ha…yeah…whatever! The practice of aborting worthless females is alive and well in Taiwan.

1 Like

Besides if I wanted to engage in sex tourism I would rather do it somewhere the trade is more controlled (like Netherlands or Germany). They require STD testing and condoms

That’s gotta be expensive though, right?

Well, it’s cheaper than getting STD and a baby somewhere you have to be responsible for.

Well, Germany and the Netherlands have socialized medicine, so not really, and they probably mostly don’t even know about the babies. That’s probably why they all go whoring in Thailand.

There certainly are my friend. Someone I know has a personal vendetta specializing in tracking down dirtbag American men who come to Taiwan, get girls pregnant and then walk away. Tracks down the deadbeat dads, turns them into the Child Support Enforcement Agency of their particular state. The CPE then orders a DNA test and if it matches, starts garnishing child support payments and sends them to the mother’s child. Also, he assists in getting the child’s US passport.

3 Likes

There should be a fund and assistance or them to track down the fathers and get money for the kids.

Is that even a thing? Are you sure you’re not confusing Thailand and Taiwan? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Trust me. I know all too well.

That’s hard to imagine. Maybe back when there was an American military presence here, but these days?

Those statistics were all speculations at best. There are no credible sources on the number of abortions performed.

No one says it’s completely unheard of today but it’s definitely quite rare these days.

3 Likes