The children sex tourists leave behind

Well this guy is probably broke now if he’s still doing this full time. Where are all these half-white kids?

2 Likes

It’s not a huge as the PI, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia or Laos. But, it does exist. There are Forumosans on here who know about this.

Yeah…“These days…no more…long time ago…old time custom…doesn’t happen anymore. Like America…men don’t father children and then walk away…old times…we’re all enlightened and honorable human beings now.”

1 Like

It’s a part time thing which he got into just because it pissed him off so much that his fellow Americans would come to Taiwan, knock up a girl and then leave. Not sex tourists.

Enough for someone to make a full-time business out of tracking them down? Still having trouble wrapping my head around this. Ah, just read above, so not full-time. Sounds like more of a personal vendetta to me.

2 Likes

Tbh this just sounds like stupid ppl unaware of the existence of CONDOMS. If this was prevalent enough for someone to take on as a part-time job then where are all the half white kids? I would imagine most of them would be aborted.

1 Like

Taiwan isn’t a sex tourism destination for Americans or Westerners unless they got Taiwan confused with Thailand. But still it’s not like it’s on the streets everywhere like some other countries in Asia. Mostly Asians get access to that in Taiwan.

So his customers are probably guys who had a girlfriend, or wife, in Taiwan or something and left without taking responsibility.

2 Likes

EXACTLY

Who says they’re white? Lots of scummy Taiwanese Americans out there. And they blend in better.

3 Likes

Give that man a cigar!

1 Like

And a penis was involved as well. Sounds like premeditated child abandonment to me.

1 Like

I would assume most of them don’t even know they have a child. You don’t exactly add prostitutes as Facebook friends to keep in touch. And It’s also likely a prostitute wouldn’t know who is the father.

1 Like

I notice almost everyone calling the men scummy (those who have made some Taiwanese women pregnant and left) well perhaps the women shouldn’t have unprotected sex either. Are the women scummy too? I think most Taiwanese women have heard of condoms… Both need to share responsibility. Do some all of these men even know the women got pregnant ?

1 Like

It boggles the mind: Who would have unprotected sex with a prostitute? Except for that mentioned 70year old, who still should have.

Well, I guess many guys are just stupid.

1 Like

A lot of people. They get off on it.

It’s my impression there’s a significant number of women that wanted the mixed babies and not the fathers. Saw a lot of what superficially looked like that in Taichung.
Loafs of women with mixed kids, rarely the father around.
Now either they were divorced or the husbands were always working overseas but my money is they just wanted to keep/make the cute baby and didn’t care too much about the waiguoren hubby/bf/whatever .
Very much cuts both ways here ~those kids are wanted in Taiwan.

I believe this has nothing to do with the topic of this thread .

2 Likes

Also they wanted the path to foreign citizenship as many countries (including the US) allows children to petition their parents. Very long term plan by the way as they’d have to be over 21 before they can do that.

Still plenty of Taiwanese (I do not know if this is still the case) thinks having a foreign passport is somehow the key to success.

4 Likes

It’s controlled in the major areas in Bangkok, i.e. Nana/Soi Cowboy. Testing every 2 weeks.

It was cheap? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Don’t blame the religion.
If they were really following it, they’d abstain from extramarital sex.

1 Like