The Conspiracy Theory Thread

[quote=“jdsmith”]What’s the red square pointing out? Some wreckage?

I tell ya, an airplane moving at 4-500MPH smashes into a building and that’s ALL the damage?? Good builders I’d say. Dahamn![/quote]
It’s not like the Pentagon was built to withstand blasts or anything.

[quote=“Richardm”][quote=“jdsmith”]What’s the red square pointing out? Some wreckage?

I tell ya, an airplane moving at 4-500MPH smashes into a building and that’s ALL the damage?? Good builders I’d say. Dahamn![/quote]
It’s not like the Pentagon was built to withstand blasts or anything.[/quote]

How about getting David Letterman to get down there and smash some other vehicles into it and see what happens?

Race car; school bus; fat guy on a bike; evil kinevil…

This guy’s all right in my book. Did you see this? There’s video out there somewhere, too. Rumsfeld is a piece of shit.

Just watched this video about 9/11. It presents a very strong case for itself. I think near the end it gets a bit “over the top” , but a country killing it’s own people and firemen to start a war…is a bit over the top. Crazy stuff…watch it and let me know what you think…

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 37&pl=true

It was a conspiracy? Wow!

Ha…ha. The video doesn’t just say it’s a consipracy…but since you are replying about a video you haven’t even watched yet…well, it shows how much thought you put into your replies.

You should look in the ‘other’ conspiracy theory thread first and then see if there is anything new in the ‘conspiracy’ theory that you just posted.

Have you watched the video yet? Why don’t you tell me if there’s anything new…or at least post a link…lazygrumblebum.

Have you watched the video yet? Why don’t you tell me if there’s anything new…or at least post a link…lazygrumblebum.[/quote]
Yes I saw it. It’s all bullshit. [url=The Conspiracy Theory Thread

Thanks for the link. Hopefully some of the people in that thread will check out this video as well. As some of them don’t seem to believe in your unbeliveably optimistic views on Bush.

Richardm holds “unbelievably optimistic” views about Bush… :astonished: :ponder:

Could be that this comment belongs in the “Satire and Jokes” thread… :smiley:

Mordeth did you see the WTC footage with the devil’s face, or the one with the UFO, or the one with the missile?

Here are more links.
[U.S. faked the wtc bombings

[WTC Attack - Conspiracy Theory

[Germans see U.S. behind Sept 11 attacks on itself

I’m sure that video has been posted before too.

Well, I glanced over those links Richardm, and I didn’t see this one:

img159.exs.cx/img159/2815/george … ger5yv.gif

<edit: opps wrong link…here it is: pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main >

Without sarcasm…I’d truly like to hear someone say they still believe the government…saying that a 747 flew into the pentagon…after watching the above video. They probably had a 747 lined up to crash into it…but when the terrorists fell through on their part of the deal…they just killed a few hundred passengers over the ocean…and launched their own mock plane at the pentagon.

Because it very obviously wasn’t a 747 as they claim.

For the sheeple who never question their government no matter who is sitting in the chair.
The founding fathers will be turning in their graves at your bowing down

The Pentagon released 911 videos.
I haven’t had a chance to watch them yet because my connection is very slow today. I am downloading them.

Watch it at judicialwatch.org

Got Cliff’s Notes??

[quote=“cake”]sheeple[/quote]“And for my next trick, I will make any remaining traces of my credibility vanish into thin air!”

[quote=“Richardm”]The Pentagon released 911 videos.
I haven’t had a chance to watch them yet because my connection is very slow today. I am downloading them.[/quote]If these are the same as the stuff shown last night on CNN, I have a question:

Why was the timestamp, shown clearly on CNN, September 12 at about 17:40-something? Is this a timezone thing? I mean, it’s pretty weird - not that I buy the conspiracy theories, but come on, surely the Pentagon would notice something like that.

You mean this CNN video? freedomfiles.org/war/Cnn[1].Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf

or you mean this