The Conspiracy Theory Thread

Got Cliff’s Notes??[/quote]

Boring, boring, car passes, big explosion, back to boring.

The exact link is: judicialwatch.org/flight77.shtml

[quote=“Mordeth”]You mean this CNN video? freedomfiles.org/war/CNN[1].Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf[/quote]And this is a perfect example of how you’re being misled into believing the bullshit conspiracies. Quotes out of context are wonderful things - try watching the full comment, where he explains that there is no sign of a crash anywhere near the Pentagon, only at the Pentagon. :unamused: Kids, take your meds.

PTPD!!! :rainbow:

Got Cliff’s Notes??[/quote]

Boring, boring, car passes, big explosion, back to boring.

The exact link is: judicialwatch.org/flight77.shtml[/quote]

I’ve seen frames of those videos that have been leaked onto the internet before…but going frame by frame though the videos…the frames which actually show the plane…seem to have been taken out.

These ones are more complete. Watch them. They show the plane. No missile, no UFO, no Satanic death ray powered by the prayers of Jews, just a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Oh, and those weren’t “leaked to the Internet”, they were released by the Pentagon. Just like the new versions.

[quote=“Tetsuo”]These ones are more complete. Watch them. They show the plane. No missile, no UFO, no Satanic death ray powered by the prayers of Jews, just a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Oh, and those weren’t “leaked to the Internet”, they were released by the Pentagon. Just like the new versions.[/quote]

Ahh, yes…a “plane” . Being flown by someone who has never flown before…5 feet off the ground…at 350mph…and with no damage done to anything other than the intended target. Except for a few lamp posts that were knocked down…either by the “plane” or by someone else helping to clear a flight path.

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“Tetsuo”]These ones are more complete. Watch them. They show the plane. No missile, no UFO, no Satanic death ray powered by the prayers of Jews, just a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Oh, and those weren’t “leaked to the Internet”, they were released by the Pentagon. Just like the new versions.[/quote]

Ahh, yes…a “plane” . Being flown by someone who has never flown before…5 feet off the ground…at 350mph…and with no damage done to anything other than the intended target. Except for a few lamp posts that were knocked down…either by the “plane” or by someone else helping to clear a flight path.[/quote]

THIS is why I LUVS this thread. :bravo:

[quote=“Mordeth”][quote=“Tetsuo”]These ones are more complete. Watch them. They show the plane. No missile, no UFO, no Satanic death ray powered by the prayers of Jews, just a plane crashing into the Pentagon.

Ahh, yes…a “plane” . Being flown by someone who has never flown before…5 feet off the ground…at 350mph…and with no damage done to anything other than the intended target. Except for a few lamp posts that were knocked down…either by the “plane” or by someone else helping to clear a flight path.[/quote]
So I take it you haven’t actually watched the footage yet then?

PTPD. :loco:

Ahh…good…here we go laddies…
re:a “plane”…yes…an airplane. Flt 77, a 757-200…
Lets start with some eyewitnesses…maybe not always the most reliable source, but here are the comments from quite a few with different positions in the Pentagon area…
whatreallyhappened.com/911_p … esses.html
urbanlegends.about.com/library/blflight77w.htm

next - “5 feet off the ground”
No, not really. As has been shown, the a/c hit the ground prior to striking the Pentagon, began to explode and skidded into the building.

the a/c appears to have approached at a very shallow angle, burst into a fireball then hit the Pentagon.

re:“at 350mph”
Its indicated that it speed may have been as much as 540mph - thata about 770-800 feet per second.

re:“and with no damage done to anything other than the intended target. Except for a few lamp posts that were knocked down”
debris at crash site -

Black Boxes recovered from Pentagon wreckage

Forensic feat IDs nearly all Pentagon victims

Some additional sourcing:
ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

One of the best summaries I’ve found - it is heavily trafficed today and may be hard to get to open. Best pics and explanations:
abovetopsecret.com/pages/911 … dence.html

Mordeth - this is not a dig at you, just a response for the thread… :wink:

I Wiki’d PTPD and didn’t get anything…what’s it mean?

[quote=“Mordeth”]I Wiki’d PTPD and didn’t get anything…what’s it mean?[/quote]It’s a jdsmith invention (that deserves to enter the 'net lexicon, IMHO) - PTPD = Put the pipe down.

I don’t know why you’d show this pic

This was taken BEFORE the crash. And the consiracy theorists use it to show how someone made a landing strip for the plane to follow into the building…so it would specifically hit the part of the building that was “cleared” for “renovations” .

:bravo: :bravo:

search forumosa!

Who cares about the pentagon crash. This new ‘evidence’ released by the same people who make fake fat osama videos doesn’t take away the evidence that there was government involvement in 9/11.

The majority of people believe this (85% in a recent CNN poll).

Anyway, there will be another terror attack allowed to be carried out, to justify the Iran attack for those oil fields in western Iran.

The biggest conspiracy is the official story.

[quote=“cake”]stuff[/quote]I’m sorry, after “sheeple” I think everyone stopped caring what you have to say in here.

[quote=“Mordeth”]I don’t know why you’d show this pic
This was taken BEFORE the crash. And the consiracy theorists use it to show how someone made a landing strip for the plane to follow into the building…so it would specifically hit the part of the building that was “cleared” for “renovations” .[/quote] Mordeth -
No, it was not taken “before the crash.”
It is an aerial image showing the ground-strike pathway Flt 77 ’ followed on its way to striking the Pentagon.
I believe the key words in your post are "…the consiracy theorists use it to show how someone made a landing strip for the plane to follow into the building…so it would specifically hit the part of the building that was “cleared” for “renovations”

Again, not directing anything at you personally, just using your Q’s to help with the “Conspiracy” debunking… :slight_smile:

Where are all the people on this thread who earlier said it never happened. Where are the conspiracy theorists now? Running for cover?

I’d heard that the pilot was married to Mary Magdalene and had a child whose bloodline is supposed to bring down Christianity as we know it! Or was that George Bush? :s Damn these things! There are just too many out there to keep up with! Where’s Fox Mulder when you need him! :astonished:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]

Again, not directing anything at you personally, just using your Q’s to help with the “Conspiracy” debunking… :slight_smile:[/quote]

Oh everything is fine. I’m not too personally involved in this thread. I find it interesting…but I’m no fanatic.

One thing I thought was interesting was the disclosure project…which was BIG NEWS and came out just 2 weeks before 9/11. Some people thought 9/11 was to draw attention away from the disclosure project…but that seems like a bit much.

Haven’t really followed this, but what do the conspiracy theorists feel the cause was if it was not an airplane, and what was to gain?