The Crowded Presidential 2024 Election Thread

I think we all know HB was a pawn in all this. Going way back to his appointment to other companies where he held zero expertise.

I don’t think he’s a pawn - I think he’s opportunistic. He’s better than, say Carter’s bro with Billy Beer, but he’s no Jared Kushner. For someone who’s into stocks, you should know better than to trot out the trope of being on a board where he has no experience - that’s pretty common, across a variety of industries (for example, you’ve brought up pfe recently - what does the CEO of adobe know about pharmaceuticals? nothing. but that’s not what a board is for.).

Yup, it is. And it stinks. And I’d like to see that kind nepotism shut down. Especially when it crosses lines into policy.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/07/18/cornel_west_to_cnns_anderson_cooper_youre_very_much_part_of_the_democratic_party_establishment.html

Smear him with the truth. You have no idea how to do this. Answer: I’ll bring in people.

:doh:

I’m not trying to trash brother Biden, I am really not. I’m trying to make him accountable for his actions in light of how the wretched of the earth are treated in this nation and around the world. And that’s true for any politician, be it Obama, Biden, Clinton, Bush, Trump – all of them have to be measured by the same standard of truth and justice.

The meltdown over West continues

Lol. Take it easy! Someone might get whiplash from that.

Jill Stein, who’s his campaign manager is almost certainly an agent of the Russian government. If you don’t believe me, somebody at home, Google photo General Flynn, Vladimir Putin, Jill Stein. She was hosted by the Russians prior to her running in 2016.

Lol. The picture! It’s on Google! Hey, that’s all the proof I need. This was on Anderson Cooper; he let this outrageous unsubstantiated calumny pass without the slightest comment.

4 Likes

He’s a jackass. They only bring him out when the other side is winning.

Yeah? I think he’s mostly pissed about Ukraine. Anyway he’s making things interesting.

That’s a lot of vitriol for somebody who doesn’t stand even the smallest chance of getting nominated, much less elected. Democrats are going full Leninist.

1 Like

He’s running for Green Party nomination. That’s the thing

2 Likes

West? No, he’s spot on. He’s rightly criticizing Carville and the Corporate Democrat side such as Biden and Newsom. He’s got integrity that so many Dems do not. Don’t agree with his politics and am diametrically opposed. That being said, and so unlike many in our polarised world today, I value diversity and dissenting thought.

3 Likes

They should just ignore him and let him run his mouth, but they just can’t help themselves. Gotta crush any and all anti-war messages.

1 Like

He can be both. He has ZERO idea of how to fix things. Just wand waving.

That’s what bureaucrats are for. To give advice. He’s smart enough to choose and delegate. The worst politicians are the Clinton variety that think their policy analysis is superior to the bureaucrats. Give me a Grant or a Bush Jr who are MBA type of delegators. Lawyers? Less enthusiastic lol.

He has the ability to attract a team of high minded muckity mucks who will each run in his or her own direction. The job is above his paygrade. ZERO experience running well, anything I know of.

That’s what Seward said about Lincoln.

Oh yeah. Did Lincoln have the internet? And I hope we’re not looking for a civil wartime executive. :grimacing:

I actually think Shrub woulda been a decent president except for the shitty chicken hawk team he chose to delegate to, soooo, nope.

:rofl:

1 Like

Great tirade on censorship here by RFK.

https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1682027316325806082

1 Like

Well, I may have missed it but they’ve already put him into the “literally a literal Hitler” cage. I guess he’s getting the Gator $$$ this time around. Not that it will make him president, of course. But we have to try and save the Republic and my contribution will be dollars for RFKJr.