The Donald J. Orangeman Possible Future Legal Trouble Thread

Let’s not get personal @Belgian_Pie , you claimed I was making excuses when in fact I was doing the opposite and saying in this instance I believe Michael Cohen.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for your apology though.

How long can you hold your breath for? 5 minutes?

1 Like

Still alive? I reread your post and I missed a part, not a speed reader, you were right, I humbly apologize. :blush:

1 Like

:grinning: Skype with my mom, shes telling all about her social bubbles for Christmas, the Government in their benevolence expanded bubbles to 3 for Christmas but back down to 1 after the 27th.

This is not the freediving thread. I got to three minutes. I’ll start trying again with warmer temperatures.

1 Like

That suits you well. Those accusations have been here for years and you choose to keep your eyes shut.

Yet when you read an article about Hunter Biden from a questionable source just one day ago, you seem to know the whole truth:

You should have read done the thread further, when pushed I did weigh in, which was then misinterpreted, but I did get an apology, kudos to @Belgian_Pie.
/
Will you be doing the same? Again, not holding my breath.

i commented only to you. and i don’t know what you mean by when pushed i did weigh in.

why should i apologize to you at the least? i did not make fake claims about you nor did i attack you.

" I presented the facts as I have heard them, have you heard differently?

" I presented the facts as I have heard them, have you heard differently?"

that is your MO. you hear something from your news sources(biased to say the least) and claiming them as facts and then you come here on this forum and stating them as official facts aka MSM.

IMO you are being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative, like I siad, if you had read down the thread a little further I do offer my opinion.

I linked you to my take on things, if you have a problem with what I said, quote it, refute it, make an argument.

Your MO for what it’s worth and why your posts towards JD were in temp were because you can’t help making things personal, like you are doing here, like you did with Jd, which is why that derailed that thread and why it’s doing the same in this one.

If you want to discuss isues, discuss issues, if you want to pick fights with posters, that is not going to impress anyone around here.

if you want discuss issues, argue with facts and not breitbart theories and take them as granted.

You are not taking issue with anything I said in my take on the issue, here it is again.

That was not from Brietbart, which is your attempt once again to make things personal and call me a right wing poster, it was off the top of my head.

Now for the last time, preferably without snark, address what was said not take pot shots at the poster and by the way, it wasn’t me who initially decided to temp that exchange out of the blue, it was getting flageged by other posters on the site.

yeah, i have no idea what you try to say with your quote. over-under-ex-inflate your blabla.

you could take a lesson from you, maybe.

You criticized me for not weighing in and offering my opinion in this post.

I pointed out if you had bothered to read far enough down the thread, I did in fact weigh in. Which is why I quoted the post.

Now do you have an opinion on what I posted or wasting everyone’s time with this pointless back and forth, because I have yet to see you add or contribute anything to the topic we are discussing except it would seem you are using this as an opportunity to continue an argument you starting in a temp thread, which was temped because you made things personal and started to derail the thread which upset other posters on this site and it seems to me are having an emotional outburst.

yes, you were quite clear about both.

I must have missed that ONE post.

uhh oh, things are getting real

3 Likes

Do you know what Giulliani is being accused of? Other than asking question about the untouchable Joe Biden?

Pretty sure it’s more than just asking questions. His dealings in the Ukraine look like they might be criminal and implicate Trump, unlike Hunter.

of course we don’t know as it’s under investigation, but trust the new AG to investigate unlike Barr; Trump’s personal lawyer until he jumped ship last week as he likely wants to avoid prosecution as well.

1 Like

The question more along the lines of are they investigating him in the hopes of finding a crime or have they found a crime and are investigating a crime and Giulliani is caught up in the investigation.

Show me the man and I find you the crime is more reminiscent of Soviet style FSB tactics. Since you can’t actually point to a crime that’s been committed, it would seem they are digging around communications and maybe go after his finances in the hope they can find one.

no, I’m sure he’s committed several crimes in his attempts to smear Biden. Trump was rightfully impeached and would have been removed it but for the spineless GOP Senate.

it sounds like you’re trying to tie this back to the Russian links to the trump campaign. the FBI was right to investigate candidate Trump as his team was meeting with Russians then lied about it. Flynn even pleaded guilty.

So Guiliani likely had communications with Trump about the fabrication of Hunter Biden emails, for example.

i don’t know the specific crime because it’s not public, but that doesn’t mean it’s a USSR takedown.

it’s more likely that Guiliani and possibly Trump broke the law. and for the record, just suggesting that doesn’t make me a Marxist, although he did have some good ideas. Das Capital is an underrated book :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: