The Donald J. Orangeman Possible Future Legal Trouble Thread

Flynn talked to the Russian ambassador, during the transition period at a time he was talking to scores of other diplomats, just as Joe Biden and his team are doing now. They were assholes and went after him for a Logan violation which they have since admitted he did not violate and initially themselves said he did not lie. Sorry at some point the realization the Obama/Biden team and the FBI were not good guys in this will have to be faced.

Are you talking about the ones on the laptop the media buried and blamed as being Russian disinformation, which the FBI has since said they are investigating and now everyone acknowledges are real?

I didn’t call you a Marxist, I pointed out law enforcement investigate crimes, then if the crime leads them to a person then naturally that person is in the scope of an investigation. Not the other way round.

I was pointing out your obvious glee to see Giuliani being investigated without knowing of any crime he is being accused of committing, seems odd.

Pardons left and right. War criminals, corrupted politician buddies, etc.
Awesome legal system in the US!

Stay tuned… more pardons to come for family and friends! :santa:

2 Likes

I am curious to see the spin regarding how these pardons are justified. Perhaps Trump supporters will soon be creating their own gravitational field with the amount of spin that will end up being required.

1 Like

All of the people pardoned were victimized by the FBI and the Deep State

1 Like

Clapper was writing in his notes and informing Obama that in July 2016 he knew Hillary was putting a disinformation campaign together, he knew it was to distract from her e-mails and he knew it was to smear Trump as colluding with Russians, he also wrote Russia knew about it too and would likely add to disinformation.

The FBI opened up an investigation and pretended it was serious, they have been roundly condemned multiple times and is widely accepted what they were doing was innapropriate to say the least.

Everybody knows why they did it.

:rofl: :no_no:

2 Likes

File under probably obvious, but still new.

Cohen said he had been questioned by the state attorney general’s team and the district attorney’s office and claimed investigators are “well-prepared” with their evidence to “move relatively quickly” in their probes.

“I do believe that there is a mounting amount of evidence that they will be prosecuting upon,” Cohen said. “Some of it of course is civil, and other parts of it are criminal.”

Cohen declined to comment on any specifics of what he told investigators, but said “I know what it is that they’re looking for” and asserted that they already have a “multitude of evidence” built up.

Asked about the president’s mindset, Cohen, who worked as Mr. Trump’s “fixer” for years before their public rift, said: “What he is right now is very, very nervous and he is very scared because in 27 days he knows that Joe Biden is going to be sworn in, and that’s when there’s going to be a plethora of litigation and subpoenas that are going to be flying around that he cannot control anymore.”

1 Like

Not sure if this is the best thread as it’s more symbolic.i have to say that I agree.

1 Like

Torture supposedly violates international law too.

I agree, waterboarding shouldn’t be allowed

The notion that the Obama Administration has carried out drone strikes only when there is “near-certainty of no collateral damage” is easily disproved propaganda. America hasn’t killed a handful of innocents or a few dozen in the last 8 years. Credible, independent attempts to determine how many civilians the Obama administration has killed arrived at numbers in the hundreds or low thousands. And there is good reason to believe that they undercount the civilians killed. —The Atlantic

What’s wrong with this picture?

That you’re trying to blame Obama for Trump’s actions?

I’m really not seeing your point. Ok, right. Obama oversaw conflicts that were started by previous administrations and civilians died. They didn’t intentionally target them. Are you suggesting Obama should be charged for these crimes?

Trump, on the other hand pardoned 3 murderers. They literally thought it would be fun to open fire on civilians. No provocation. They were given trials and convicted. They were such douche bags, that even their fellow troops spoke out against their actions.
Why the hell would Trump pardon them? I wonder if Betty Devos asked him? Isn’t her brother Erik Prince, the man who founded blackwater? Yes, he is.

So wtf are you talking about?

What’s wrong with this picture? Obama oversaw many civilian deaths during war time. Trump pardoned murderers for political favors

3 Likes

At least Trump will be gone soon. There’s no end in sight though for the brain dead partisan bullshit

1 Like

Trump may be looking at issues in DC now, for incitement of violence:

1 Like

I think it’s kind of assumed the thing would be for Trump to step down than Pence pardons him.
This is assuming Trump would step down and Pence would be willing.

1 Like

Trump seems to have burned that bridge.

2 Likes

I think he’s burned more bridges than any man in history. Even Ivanka’s crossed the floor now, saying she wants to attend the inauguration.

2 Likes

Orangeman must be truly spinning then. A clear break with his reality, it’s the kind of trigger they talk about on those Criminal Minds shows, the event that set someone off.

I hope someone is filming him. Because it would make compelling viewing. Think Brando in Apocalypse Now meets Kurt Cobain in Last Days.

1 Like