The Donald J. Orangeman Possible Future Legal Trouble Thread

I’m thinking more along the lines of these two representing Trump and Giuliani, with Pryor being Giuliani.

1 Like

And don’t forget, this is a guy who in 2016 stated, “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, ok? It’s, like, incredible.” :joy:

It remains to be seen what his voters will think!

Well he definitely lost voters in the key swing states he turned from Blue to Red in 2016. If I remember correctly, suburban women in particular really turned away from him this time.

Are you saying gulp he lost the Karen vote?

I would imagine many are taking note what they are and are not allowed to think and by whom.

1 Like

But did better in some other areas. I posted an article from 538 somewhere last few days that talks about it all. It’s not really positive for the Republicans, but Trump followers may turn out to be loyal. It remains to be seen. What do I know, I was always surprised anyone liked him in the first place, lol.

It’s like crazy people in a mental hospital, they don’t know that they’re crazy.

But with a stack of hamburders and a desk.

Kurtz: ‘Calculated attempt’ underway to make Trump ‘radioactive’

Breaking news, democratic supporters of democracy calculate effort to pariah insurrectionists.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that what it is? So glad we have you to share your 20/20 vision.

Let’s not get personal, friend.

But while I am still here, I find it a bit perturbing that the mod for US politics on this site is quite anti-US, constantly exhibiting schadenfreude. It has been more apparent than usual today

He LOSES his election, the Senate loses it’s majority (with the VP vote), Georgia senate seats are flipped, capitol riot, all legal attempts are thrown out. I’ve got news for Kurtz. Trump IS radioactive. Stay away from the dude.

1 Like

There was nothing personal in my post, it was sarcastic, you on the other hand seem to be getting somewhat agitated. As for myself I am restraining my comments in part because they agitate you further, in part because much of which is covered ground and in part because my belief you have an inability to self reflect only project and in part because you typically resort to insults when you get frustrated.

Seems like it to me, and no problem, we’ve also had my 20/20 foresight on Trump.

Though many people can take credit for reading those tea leaves.

I know what it seems like to you, which is why I bear no ill will against you.

1 Like

Like I said, I’m not the only one who predicted the path Trump would go down.

Thanks for bearing no ill will against accurate predictions, I guess? Big of you!

A lot of his own supporters predicted that, many didn’t even think he would last the primaries.

One day you might want to add to your repertoire, but that would mean having to admit, you don’t in fact know it all and open yourself up to more complex analysis.I don’t think you are ready for that yet.

Yeah including Republican reps. Difference is I didn’t hop on the train when he won. CNN did a nice piece on all the cockroaches today who swore Trump was the devil, right before they supported him. Rubio, Graham, it’s quite the list.

:rofl: Uh yeah, why would I imply I know it all? I’ve just been right on Trump.

A more complex analysis would reveal I’ve been right on him in various regards. But the main one being, he is threatened by legal trouble and therefore is taking on the characteristics of a wannabe dictator. :brain:

“Cockroaches” interesting choice of words, that was how the Hutu would refer to the Tusi prior to the Rwandan genocide, insects not even human who needed to be exterminated, which by the way isn’t a long walk from you wanting to get Trump supporters fired from their jobs.

“A more complex analysis” :smiley: Thanks I needed the laugh.