The Ekselent Thread About Ekselence Ice Cream

I have had a craving for a banana split for a while. PX Mart has the real cream, ice cream, but no chocolate syrup or jello. Oh well, that’s asking too much for jello.

1 Like

If those Japanese guys can engineer a faux apple pie ice cream bar (as championed by @Marco ), one would think they could also put together a faux banana split ice cream bar too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

1 Like

I’d rather have a Japanese Apple Split.

Bananas? That’s our thing in Taiwan Number One Country.

This shouldn’t be hard: fresh Taiwan bananas, a decent vanilla ice cream, plus random decent chocolate of some kind you could melt down yourself.

I’m getting hungry just thinking about this. :rofl:

Guy

3 Likes

Yes, nice! Just the right size

2 Likes

Details on this faux apple pie ice cream bar, please.

1 Like

You sir have not been keeping up on the “Rare Ice Cream Finds” thread. :upside_down_face:

Details about this faux apple pie ice cream bar—not by Ekselence—can be found here:

Guy

2 Likes

Thanks! You’re correct, I haven’t been following that thread. Maybe I should.

For nice treats, sure. For the sake of your health, the jury is out!

Guy

1 Like

and they’ll be out for a while, searching countless 7-11 branches to find any that actually stock the lovely treats.

1 Like

Yeah those mini bars . . . they are addictive.

Guy

1 Like

Yeah. Shanhai Dadi Station/LRT Ganzhenlin Station.

1 Like

They are available in many but not all 7 Elevens! Tamsui Station MRT Branch!

1 Like

I reward myself half a bar after a bike ride. Keep the other half in the freezer for the next ride.

4 Likes

This was the bomb dot com.

3 Likes

As a fine product of Latvia, this deserves to be filed under dot lv. :grin:

Guy

4 Likes

I did the same but my reward is a bit more generous! shhh!

ahh! same here! but i am too generous to myself and lack the self control to keep half!lol

1 Like

That’s fine. Having consumed the entire bar, you’ll feel guilty enough to go for that extra 10 kilometers the next time.

1 Like

Hijacking this thread:

This is what I am looking for…but it is located in Kaohsiung. :cry:

Question:

I haven’t found the mini Eckselense bars in Xindian. Got me a sampler of large ones from PX Mart though.

1 Like

You guys are hyping this so much, I can’t wait to get on a plane to go to Taiwan :slight_smile: My favorite ice cream will always be the salted caramel flavor from Bi-Rite San Francisco, and IMO Hagen Dasz ice creams are terrible, so this better be not disappointing.