The Good News Thread

2 Likes
5 Likes

Covid19 is resetting/rebalancing the human world and planet so all species and Mother Nature inevitably win.

Hope human overpopulation as the major issue on the planet can be better controlled as a result of this pandemic.

3 Likes

The next day, all the kids ran after their FedEx delivery guy to pass them their skateboard…

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

It can be done with a change in mentality. (He should be wearing a mask though).

1 Like

4 Likes
3 Likes

My friend moved there with his “husband” a few years back, they work for the embassy there. They have some of the craziest gay parties I’ve ever seen. Every week I see they living it up with tall dark and handsome guys with 6 packs and a g string on dancing on the stage lol. I guess they can now officially get married. I have to hit him up and see, haven’t spoke to him in a while. One of the nicest guys I was friends with in Taiwan, and a good party buddy.

1 Like
3 Likes

Great story. Great kid. He deserves those gifts.

It turns out that gift has more meaning than Block ever imagined. Gwynn’s mother, who passed away in 2018, also drove a red Mustang. When he realized the coincidence, Gwynn says that he was so shocked he “didn’t have any words,” and Block says it gave him “goosebumps.”

Local businessman Bob Briceland learned of Block’s gift, and he decided to extend a year of free auto insurance coverage through his insurance agency.

“I just felt compelled to help him out. We just need to get together our whole city and show people how there’s so many good people here,” Briceland told CNN affiliate WKBW.

2 Likes

I have mixed feelings about it. But hey, you gotta take a good win when it comes.

1 Like

Unemployed Filipina feeds other jobless migrants in Dubai

1 Like