The Great Reset

So, would you agree that most Forumosans who are academics and scientists shouldn’t be called cowards because of their response to pandemic measures?. Yes or no, please.

You’ve taken my quote out of context. I was responding to @finley here:

Thats not the way the thread looks to me, but if it is a misunderstanding we can clear it up quickly with this question you avoided:

I’d say sharing knowledge and eschewing certainty.

@Andrew has a PhD, IIRC, and he’s been straight up on the side of science and rationality for as long as I can remember.

But yeah, an unpleasantly large number of academics have embraced the New World Order because it promises them money and status.

@flatlandr: I was broadly referring to a certain sort of person who thinks himself to be clever - perhaps because he has this or that degree or is genuinely intelligent - and yet seems unable or unwilling to think through the broader implications of … well, whatever the hell is going on. I include the sort of personalities the media wheeled out to support the introduction of “pandemic measures”, who could talk down to the masses with sciency-sounding BS while most likely knowing (because of their qualifications) that they were telling lies.

I’m reminded of an anecdote about the stirrings of fascism in Europe in the 1930s. I forget who wrote this, but it concerned a well-known (Austrian,iirc) academic who had made a good life for himself and was having dinner with a less-accomplished acquaintance (I’ll call him Bob). He was firmly opposed to the German Nazi movement, but Bob was totally on-board. His justification was this: “it’s all right for you; you’re smart and competent. But us, we who don’t have your abilities, we need the Nazis”. I suppose this all comes back to the “free stuff” idea mentioned earlier, although it’s a bit more complex and subtle than that.

2 Likes

Andrew has been a shining light, for sure. I really appreciate his contributions over the past few years. He’s refreshingly unpatronizing and thoughtful :salute:

On topic, @cake has timely posted a new interview with Dr. Norman Fenton in the humbug thread. Fenton’s another academic that has been consistently actually using his brain in the service of others, and putting himself on the line, time and again, for the truth. He’s up there with Chen clock for consistency :laughing:

It’s a good sign that intellectuals such as he can still get these messages across. They’re heroes in my eyes.

However, I believe that the WEF agenda is to ensure that absolutely nil opposing messages get across for when they next try and pull such a huge scam.

To that end, they are building the necessary infrastructure (digital currency being key) to ensure the likes of Fenton, et al don’t get to speak out at all in the future. They hate it, that so much information exposing their lies has made it out. They only want one single narrative next time round.

If the resistance gains strength, then it will fail. I can’t remember who said it (maybe CJ Hopkins) but if 20%(?) of society doesn’t comply, their whole agenda falls apart. IIRC, in Oz, 75% of those covid fines they issued when they placed the population under house arrest for not wearing a mask, walking in public for exercise/ mental health, etc. remain unpaid. People are simply not going to pay them. They cannot lock up that many people. Maybe they need to build more prisons.

Oh, wait.

But even that’s not enough to lock up 5 million people (20% of Oz). Quarantine hotels can also be used as de facto prisons, in Taiwan and elsewhere. But often these hotels have simply been covid incubators.

So, they’d need to build a whole lot more pandemic-ready dwellings like this one or this or this.

Then again, I guess they’re thinking that if they force everyone onto a digital currency, then they can effectively imprison people in their own houses, indefinitely, or until they comply.

And they won’t be able to watch Norman on the internet either while they are locked up inside. At least that’s their hope. Good ole Normy might find his bank account frozen, and be unable to record and upload anything, until he gets with the program.

As we come out the back end of all this nonsense, and govts and businesses face all these lawsuits that expose how unlawful all these mandates actually were/are, more and more academics and brave scientists will join the resistance and actively speak out next time.

And it may not necessarily be another scamdemic repeat that is needed to recreate the world according to Harari*, Klausy’s right hand man. We have climate change, Ukraine, and so on driving the next phase as well.

They’ll always have biomedical tyranny playbook in their back pocket ready to go. It’s probably the most effective tool they have at the moment.

*Getting to know Harari:

“Again, I think the biggest question in maybe in economics and politics of the coming decades will be what to do with all these useless people?”

“But think about the world, say in 50 years, 100 years, where the poor people continue to die but the rich people, in addition to all the other things they get, they also get a exemption from death.”

“Once you really solve a problem like direct brain-computer interface; when brains and computers can interact directly; for example – to take just one example – that’s it, that’s the end of history; that’s the end of biology, as we know it.”

And:

“In order to successfully hack humans, you need two things: a good understanding of biology, and a lot of computing power. The Inquisition and the KGB lacked this knowledge and power. But soon, corporations and governments might have both, and once they can hack you, they can not only predict your choices, but also reengineer your feelings. To do so, corporations and governments will not need to know you perfectly. That is impossible. They will just have to know you a little better than you know yourself. And that is not impossible, because most people don’t know themselves very well.” Guardian

And on that topic:

From that article: "Israeli philosophy professor Yuval Harari is one of the movement’s chief proselytizers. He believes that AI/human hybrids are inevitably going to take over — and that those of us who refuse to join our minds with these computer programs will come to be considered a “useless class,” or even, “useless people.”

1 Like

Drip drip drip:

1 Like

#Key findings

105 countries, representing over 95 percent of global GDP, are exploring a CBDC. In May 2020, only 35 countries were considering a CBDC. A new high of 50 countries are in an advanced phase of exploration (development, pilot, or launch).

10 countries have fully launched a digital currency, with China’s pilot set to expand in 2023. Jamaica is the latest country to launch a CBDC, the JAM-DEX. Nigeria, Africa’s largest economy, launched its CBDC in October 2021.

Many countries are exploring alternative international payment systems. The trend is likely to accelerate following financial sanctions on Russia. There are 9 crossborder wholesale (bank-to-bank) CBDC tests and 3 cross-border retail projects.

Of the G7 economies, the US and UK are the furthest behind on CBDC development. The European Central Bank has signaled it will aim to deliver a digital euro by the middle of the decade.

19 of the G20 countries are exploring a CBDC, with 16 already in development or pilot stage. This includes South Korea, Japan, India, and Russia. Each has made significant progress over past six months.

1 Like

The IMF, UN and WEF are all in lockstep on CBDCs.

The plan is to have the entire world entrapped by them by 2030. They appear to be on track.

Once implemented, and with everyone completely dependent on CBDCs, dissidents, anti-authoritarians, anyone not getting with the program, will effectively be locked out and locked down. Can’t eat, can’t move, can’t get access to electricity, fuel, etc.

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2022/02/09/sp020922-the-future-of-money-gearing-up-for-central-bank-digital-currency

1 Like

I, for one, cannot wait for the Great Reset. Unfortunately, I’ll probably be waiting longer than those waiting for the end times.

I totally believe you. :+1:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/?sh=35d3d8461735

2 Likes

If that’s the situation in 2030, I’ll buy you beer. Of course, even before the Great Reset you couldn’t buy a beer, you could only rent it. :+1:t5: :beers:

2 Likes

That’s always been the case. :sweat_smile:

Great interview with Patrick M Wood who has been writing about the technocrats (behind the reset) for decades. They don’t like capitalism nor communism.
Starts at around 21 mins.

There will be an underground economy. Humans are crafty like that.

1 Like

For sure. Although I also believe there will be a great determined effort to ensure that doesn’t happen at all, or if it does, that they can stamp it out ASAP. They made things very difficult over the past few years for those that didn’t “get with the program” and I think they are building the infrastructure now so that the next time around their reach is greater and swifter than before, in sniffing out and then silencing/imprisoning dissidents.

There’s also the chance that their Great Reset doesn’t come to fruition, or is at least delayed. However, the past few years have really shown that the vast majority of the world rolled over fairly easily, so it doesn’t look too good.

Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.

1 Like

I have a feeling there will be more people pretending that they didn’t believe than the ones who are steadfast.

2 Likes

Also true.

I’m also one of the ones who rolled. :man_shrugging:

Hopefully, next time around, I’ll put up a bit more resistance.

2 Likes

Surprise! Looks like they won’t bother with the “…and you’ll be happy” bit after all.

Dunno which psychologists these are, but I assume they graduated from Gates University.

3 Likes