The Great Reset

I got this from Katherine Gun (who is a nice lady to chat with):
This is the full video from the post above. It’s painful to watch, but I think it’s important to see these things. Starts 5 mins in and begins with a montage of climate chaos. Then real “discussion” starts, but there’s no opposition, of course.

It’s obvious why these organisations turned off commenting on their videos!!

2 Likes

I’ve read the book, too. While it was glibly speculative on the AI/tech/human combo front, no. There was no “Hitler wasn’t so bad” tangents.

Augmented, more likely.

No. Augmented, more likely.

I don’t find Yuval’s pipe dreams about the bestest future any sillier than Andrew Yang’s social credit for teaching which earns you an chance to throw out a baseball at a local little league game.

Methinks you are wording too much with your worry.

1 Like

When will this not owning things be the norm?

1 Like

You’ll own nothing and mumble mumble.

I suppose there’s nothing inherently wrong with a clothing-hire service. It’s not even a novel idea. But more is not necessarily better, and in the context of a controlled economic demolition, it’s pretty depressing.

The people who can access capital to buy assets to rent to the plebs will, of course, make out like bandits.

For crime reasons.
That old chestnut.

1 Like

I wonder what is going on here?
Food processing plants burning down. Is this the next thing? How many farmers would be aware this happened on their farms. Shame he could not have shot it down. Are guns banned for farmers there?

Could be lots of things, including that some guy online found this video and added scary music and said it is his land even though he is just an Internet hoaxster

Yes, that is right. It could also have been done by the person filming it.
What with the scores of fires at processing plants, the claims in this video would not be a surprise in the current climate.

Not surprising if it confirms what one already thinks

Canada. Not only with the WEF:

3 Likes

The program is apparently slightly stalled at present. I believe one reason for that is (from the Canadian Minister of Transport, @cake’s FOI pdf link):

“…by design, the pilot would be completely voluntary
for eligible travelers. The traveller remains in control of their data throughout the journey and can opt out at any time and manual processes would remain in place for travelers choosing not to participate.”

For the WEFfers (and particularly for the lapdog Canadian Anal Schuabbers such as Trudy), this is intolerable. They can’t have anyone “opting in and out” at their individual whim. They need permanent laws in place, so that it becomes absolutely mandatory, otherwise it won’t work. Building the Digital cash infrastructure first would ensure all complied - “You’re not opting in? No money for you/ social credit score drop/ more expensive trip/ etc!” These necessary digital currency pieces are definitely coming along nicely.

Next time around, they’ll also need more seamless vax info:

“A digital identification infrastructure in Canada and other similar countries could benefit from a collaborative public-private approach, enabling interoperability with different systems in the travel ecosystem to facilitate seamless interactions for the traveller, e.g. at the airport to pass through security, board the plane and cross borders through to car rental and checking into the hotel,” says the paper.

The KTDI could be expanded to include information such as vaccination certificates.

“The need for trusted digital travel credentials as a result of COVID-19 is paramount and clearly, from the different solutions that have emerged, the pandemic has served as a burning platform urging stakeholders to get the design of trusted digital credentials for travel right.”

The WEF 2021 White Paper on KTDI is here.

Main KTDI website. Other KTDI dystopian bullshite from the WEF is here and here.

2 Likes

Here is a good piece on Accelerationism. They all sound like they support technocracy, which is tied in with the reset.

Even the Guardian reported on it:

A detailed breakdown on it here:

1 Like

Still fighting the technocracy.

1 Like

Oh, delightful. Will Amazon run them?

Nice excuse. Expect it to be used more:

1 Like
1 Like

How to get people onto a system half don’t want:

That doesn’t make sense. You’d have to argue that two billion people who were born into poverty since 1945 have been pulled out of it.

Unless you are arguing that the two billion or so world population were entirely in poverty in 1945. In terms relative to now they arguably were.

Closest reply here, from The Morgue:
Population 1972 ( chosen for two reasons: the year I first went travelling, and the year we would have achieved Thanos’s goal of cutting the population in half- people may not remember what a delghtful hobbit-like habitat it was).

Population 3.85 billion.
60% absolute poverty, 2.28 billion;
30% relative poverty, 1.15 billion
less than 10% relative abundance, about 300 million.

2022: 8 billion
62%; 5 billion- relative abundancc
30%; 2.2 billion- relative poverty
less than 10%; 700 million- absolute poverty

OMG- relative poverty has stuck at 30%, and actually doubled from 1 to 2 billion.
But- absolute poverty has declined from 60% to less than 10%, in absolute numbers from 2.28 billion to 700 million, while population has doubled.
Relative affluence has risen from less than 10% to over 60%, from 300 million to over 5 billion.

Things could be better, but they were a fuck of a lot worse.

Nice human:

Drip drip drip:

1 Like

Welcome to the party. Yer gd right things were worse. Way worse.