The Great Reset

guess we all gotta learn to walk or ride horses everywhere like people did before trains and cars

3 Likes

3 Likes

@cake’s “plant based food” thing reminded me of a video I saw the other day on (somebody else’s) Facebook. It was all about the “cause” of egg prices soaring (supposedly avian flu) with clips of small businesses suffering as a result, and concluded with some NWO representative presenting the solution to the problem: reconstituted eggs in a carton. Presumably the next stage will be yellowish fluid made from cockroaches, which will of course be just as good as the real thing.

It was basically a classic sales pitch: show the customer their pain, and then show them how to cure their pain.

I can’t find the exact clip, but similar propaganda is all over the MSM:

The central message is that bird flu is/was the problem, which “led to” the deaths of 60m layers in the US (about 15% of the total stock of birds). Note the careful phrasing. Bird flu itself killed not a single bird, to my knowledge (and I know plenty of people with chickens). I can’t even be certain it ever even existed. What killed the birds was men with clipboards, announcing that entire flocks were infected and that they would therefore have to be destroyed. I’m sure Klaus Schwab has sweet dreams about the same solution for human “pandemics”.

The thing about chicken diseases is this. They are almost exclusively a phenomenon of confined chickens kept alive with antibiotics and other technological jiggery-pokery - the equivalent of chicken slums. Keep healthy chickens on pasture, and they rarely get sick; if any of them do, the chance of it turning into a flock-ending event is considerably smaller. Despite the rhetoric, though, this farming model is precisely what the NWO types do not want. According to them, factory farms are terrible (something we can mostly agree on) and they must therefore be shut down and replaced with … more advanced factory farms.

3 Likes

I’m sure there were people writing “balanced” articles about the Great Leap Forward in Mao’s China too. Communists: reliably bringing you famines and pogroms since 1867.

Unfortunately, to present this nonsense in a 'balanced" way, you have to tell lies.

The reason is that the emissions of ammonia, nitrogen oxides and nitrous oxide are damaging areas of unique, natural landscape known as Natura 2000 habitats, which the country is bound by EU law to protect.

Absolute fecking bollocks. There are already quite stringent laws about soluble nitrogen runoff (for example, I may not use synthetic nitrogen on my land beyond certain limits, because it slopes down to a waterway). In any case The Netherlands’ intensive cultivation of vegetables could easily absorb their output of cow poo: there is less than one cow per hectare of farmland in the Netherlands, which is somewhat below natural carrying capacity.

“Nitrogen oxides” damage nothing and nobody in the amounts that they are emitted by farms - which is not dissimilar to the amounts that are emitted by “natural landscape”. Perhaps the next project for their death cult will be erasing the natural landscape.

There are currently far more livestock on the planet than wild animals

:rofl:

Mammals, possibly. So what? Farmed animals account for a tiny fraction of a percent of the biomass of all animal life on earth.

We demonstrated last year that animal agriculture is responsible for 57% of greenhouse gas emissions from the food system

It rather depends how you count things, but a basic sanity check suggests this cannot possibly be a meaningful number - in other words if you force everyone to go vegan, it will not reduce “greenhouse gas emissions” by 57%. Various people have computed how much Dutch farms contribute to such emissions. It’s a fraction of a percent. And since they will be replaced with other “emitters”, when they’re closed down, closing them will achieve nothing (except an increase in wealth for the wealthy, of course).

“Two-thirds of all crop calories produced in the US are used for feed crops.

So don’t feed cereals to ruminants, then. Australia and NZ, I believe, successfully raise most of their animals on pasture for most of their lives, and a significant number of US animals are raised this way too. The US model is definitely a mess, but the causes of that mess are far more complex than the article suggests. Arse-backwards legislation has a lot to do with it.

at least twice as much food for humans could be produced on land currently used to grow feed crops for farmed animals.

Nonsense. It takes a long essay to explain why, and I think I’ve posted that essay once or twice, but someone quite literally just made this up. It’s only a “fact” in our post-fact world.

3 Likes
2 Likes

You’re not squinting hard enough. EVERYTHING is drip drip drip, you just havent seen the reason yet.

What about trains, buses, and bicycles?

I imagine you’ve already learned to walk, most people get that one quite early. Horses will produce a lot of methane if everyone had one, probably not sustainable. But if you don’t know how to ride a horse, it is actually a fun hobby and even decent exercise (I prefer exercise with a seat, personally)

I thought it was a snarky title, literal prostitutes was kind of a disappointment :disappointed:

2 Likes

They ain’t all that:

1 Like

Beat me to it. :grinning:

1 Like
2 Likes

Why isn’t he on a bicycle?

I said it years ago now, Covid is part of the ‘reset’.
War criminal liar:

2 Likes

There’s all sorts of Orwellian infrastructure that is being built, as we speak, to enable the global elites to control the world more efficiently next time around, no matter the excuse - climate change, recessions, war, virus, etc. They learned from the hiccups they had over the past few years.

“Next time, ve vill be ready!”

Building Back Better :wink:

4 Likes

Company towns coming to a, well, town near you.

1 Like

When the CBDCs are switched on, the whole world’s gonna be one big company store.

3 Likes

The latest info on when the storefront will open near you:

Klaus’ house band.

1 Like

Prison of the future:

1 Like

200 metres wide? Horrific. It actually does look like a prison to me. It may suit a certain type of person, no doubt. I’ll stick with my wide open spaces, and being easily able to access nature that’s not man made :+1:

All to be built by slaves.

1 Like