The Great Reset

So… we’re almost 3 years into the great reset kickoff. We don’t seem to be making much progress in terms of “what we can expect in 10 years time.”. When’s it really kick off??!!

1 Like

Boiling the frog slowly. Initially, froggy thinks he’s in a warm spa.

Plenty of progress being made. They have to build the back end first. Get that infrastructure in place and learn from mistakes of past three years. All going ahead pretty well.

2 Likes

The BoE is looking at throwing the switch on CBDCs in 2025; they’ve done the pilot studies and they’re now drawing up the technical specs for the real thing. Once that’s done, pretty much everything else drops into place - if you have absolute control over the monetary machine then then you have absolute control over everything else. The 15-minute cities thing fits quite obviously into the picture; if you can fine people or switch off their spending power outside of their virtual prison, they’re just not going anywhere.

The only plausible counterargument here is “oh, but governments wouldn’t be so evil. Even if they theoretically have the power to use CBDCs to oppress people, why on earth would they do that?”.

To which the only plausible response is “hahahahahahahaha”. Or slightly less cynically, “read history much?”

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like that’s the key. The latest, Feb. 2023:

It’s illuminating to move the slider back and forth :slight_smile:

Jan. 2014:

But yeah, absolutely no conspiring here at all :wink:

1 Like

Looks like he bypassed the whole thread and probably would not believe any of it anyway.

1 Like

A 12-minute discussion on the topic of eggs, and conspiracies that may or may not be afoot. Of note:

• A couple of papers regarding the healthfulness of eggs and their relevance to the sniffles du jour (although I get the impression these are in vitro studies and are probably worthless)
  • A long (and apparently incomplete) list of the number of chicken farms which have gone up in flames, been crashed into by planes, or otherwise rendered chickenless by TPTB.
  • The MSM have announced that there is no evidence of a conspiracy and that this sort of thing is (a) all because of avian flu and (b) a complete coincidence.
  • 58 million chickens have been culled in the US to date (and as far as I am aware none have died of bird flu), which is about 15% of the typical US population of layers.
  • Something may or may not be happening with commercial chicken feed.

The video timestamp is set beyond the first couple of minutes of mumbling.

1 Like

Are you saying there is a vast conspiracy to burn down chicken farms, crash planes into them(!), or otherwise reduce the number of chickens?

More than 49 million poultry birds in the US have either died as a result of bird flu or have been culled due to exposure to infected birds, echoing the havoc the disease has caused the European poultry and wild bird populations.

Once an outbreak of bird flu is confirmed in a commercial flock, any remaining healthy birds must be culled under current US disease control rules. Producers are compensated by the government.

Who is orchestrating this? And why haven’t chicken farmers noticed?

Not Chick-Fil-A! Say it ain’t so!

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/02/09/business/chick-fil-a-cauliflower-sandwich/index.html

It’s a conspiracy to make us eat our vegetables so we’ll be able to work 12-hour days on the windmill plantations. Broccoli’s next!~

2 Likes

NASDA ,working with the USDA.

“NASDA also urges APHIS to continue to look into science-based depopulation methods including advanced system foaming, carbon dioxide gassing, and Ventilation Shutdown Plus (VSD+). While NASDA understands that VSD+ is permitted in constrained circumstances, NASDA encourages APHIS to conduct scientific review on VSD+ as one of the preferred depopulation methods to rapidly eradicate highly contagious diseases.”

The USDA even stopped workers’ movements in one of the great culls last year:

Some have protested:

Yeah, Chick-Fil-A too:

2 Likes

How the hell should I know?

If you have a plausible explanation, let’s hear it.

Go on. I know you’re dying to say it. “You can’t prove who is behind it, therefore it’s not happening”.

What was the point of the Guardian link you posted? I know they do this. I suspect it’s a “fuck you” to the government. If you were told to kill a few million chickens for no reason whatsoever, I suspect you’d lose your mind too.

1 Like

Related meme, but maybe a re-post:

1 Like

The racket that will keep on giving:

320K per vehicle.

3 Likes

Anyone know what in hell this patent is?

WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA.

Applicants: MICROSOFT TECHNOLOGY LICENSING, LLC [US]/[US]

It won’t let me link to the patent, you’ll have to copy and search. it brings you to PatentScope website for confirmation.

Just found something on it. Here’s a summary:

"Microsoft envisages users being rewarded for allowing their bodies to be monitored in this way by paying them in cryptocurrency for performing specific tasks. A new patent application by Microsoft details a way to use bodily functions, such as brain activity, to mine cryptocurrency.

As well as brain waves and heat, the patent also suggests using “body fluid flow” and “organ activity and movement” to track a range of tasks including using social media, search engines, email, visiting websites, or using chatbots."

Sounds like it would be good for a Matrix-style human pod arrangement.

WT actual F.

1 Like

Things are moving…

1 Like

Isn’t that from an episode from Black Mirror?

1 Like

Nineteen Eighty Four and Brave New World seem to have been taken as instruction manuals by the great and the good. Matt Hancock supposedly watched Contagion to learn about epidemiology. It would hardly be a surprise if the BoE bigwigs have been getting their instructions from Netflix.

1 Like

I was thinking We is the guidebook.

There is no way of referring to people except by their given numbers.

2 Likes

Would certainly fit. It’s quite bizarre. And an actual patent.

The racket continues.
Some people will believe this total bullshit:

Imagine a world where global warming on Earth has meaningfully diminished. Fossil fuels are on the back burner. Affordable renewable energy sources run most of our activities. Oh, and there’s a cannon on the moon shooting lunar dust into space to help partially shield sunlight to Earth.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2023/02/08/space-dust-moon-climate-change/