The Great Reset

Imagine that.

3 Likes

His modus operandi appears to be: ruin the planet to save the planet.

I honestly wonder who really takes this guy seriously. So far, I’ve only seen that people follow him to become one of the priviliged elite themselves. His personal behavior and policies are stupid.

People forgot that he has zero qualifications in any medical or health field whatsoever, zero in the fields of eradicating disease or lifting people out of poverty, nor in anything climate change related. He’s a business man, That’s Bill’s actual thing. He worships money, and power. Nothing more or less. His humanitarian shtick is simply a sales pitch to extract more money from the world’s taxpayers.

Bilbo’s your above average shyster, who is dodgy as all get out. Whack a cardigan on him and people think he’s harmless. He’s a cnut.

1 Like

Space cannons shooting lunar dust!

Those guys are gonna run out of tinfoil hats if they keep this stuff up, coz that’s sounding like it came out of a conspiracy theorist’s bag o’whacko.

1 Like

Ireland complains about 400 years of ‘Brits’, shows it is the same as it screws its own people again (and again).

1 Like

I didn’t know too much about Ireland, but from what I saw how their government acted during the pseudopandemic, gives me the impression it is one of the worst “western” places to live if one wants to be left alone in peace and freedom.

Initially, I thought this marketing event in Ireland was a joke.

"The Great Reset is a creative industry movement to embed the positive environmental shifts that have happened during lockdown as THE new normal.

Our industry has power and influence but we need lots of people to choose (haha) to use it. We must grab this opportunity to help shape a society that puts mankind and our planet’s needs first."

The Great Reset White Paper Reshaping the Marketing and Communications Industry to Serve People on the Planet

From (then Irish PM), 2022: “Martin appealed to the remaining holdouts, including just 6 percent of adults, to “trust in science” :rofl: and GET JABBED.”

“Vaccination is key. The evidence is there to see. The unvaccinated and the unboosted suffer the most. If you haven’t already, get your vaccine. Get your booster,” he said.

Didn’t quite age so well :clown_face:

The irish govt even sued Van the Man for criticizing them:

Van Morrison Sued by Northern Ireland Health Minister Over Covid-19 Criticism

Democracy on decline all over:

Source. Freedom House.

3 Likes

I initially misread the sentence above as “The Great White Reset” paper. I’m not a fan of racist/woke rhetoric, but this thing does have a slight whiff of The White Man’s Burden.

But yeah, Ireland went full-bore loonytunes with The Pandemic. I hadn’t heard of them suing Van Morrison. What a bunch of utter tosspots. There’s a really weird followup:

“Sir Van Morrison has been granted leave to appeal against a ruling that his legal battle with Health Minister Robin Swann should be heard without a jury.”

What the …?

And then it goes dark. Maybe it was all quietly dropped, because he was, you know, perfectly correct. In the meantime he must have wasted a shitload of cash on legal fees.

1 Like

Obviously you gave no idea.

I wouldn’t say ‘prove’; I would say ‘have no evidence for so you’'ll baselessly speculate". I can’t prove there are no leprechauns either, but I’m not going to launch an investigation into where the pot of gold is.
You know, “just asking questions”.

1 Like

I honestly can’t figure out what you’re trying to say here, or what your question is.

Are you claiming that no chickens have been culled?

If you accept that a large fraction of US layers have been culled, then quite obviously somebody is behind it. Those chickens didn’t just suffocate themselves.

My only claim here is that whoever that somebody is, they’re leveraging a largely-invisible epidemic of “avian flu” to fuck something up. Why they’re doing this I don’t know, but “avian flu” can’t be the explanation. Avian flu has been around since prehistory and it’s never caused anybody any serious problems. The obvious way to deal with it is (a) to stop creating conditions where it can take hold of entire flocks of birds and (b) bloody well leave it alone to burn itself out, and stop making things worse.

Since a shutdown of the meat/eggs/dairy industry and its replacement with high-tech protein farming is an explicit goal of various shadowy organisations I’d suggest this might have some bearing on what’s going on. Call that speculation if you like. But if you’re going to ridicule the idea, you need to come up with a better theory.

1 Like

Cannot have people going off the reservation now, can we?

So basically the computers are going to tell us what to do.

IMO the biggest issue with AI is that humans intend to just abdicate all responsibility for keeping society running. It’s just too complicated, messy and boring. Ideal job for a computer, apparently.

Even worse than one would expect. 2.2 thousand WEF disciples in UK universities:
Twitter threads don’t embed here any more, so I will paste:

Obviously going through all 2,232 members would take forever. Instead, I’ve screen captured a spread sheet showing the exact numbers for each university as well as the amount of BMGF funding.

I’ve broken it down alphabetically into four sections for ease of reading.

https://twitter.com/ThreadsIrish/status/1455490255822278661

BMGF = Bill and Melinda Gates funding.

1 Like

Nice to see my university isn’t in the list, although that might be because it was about as prestigious as Scumbag College.

Surprised to see Chris Whitty’s uni has so few WEF members, but they’re certainly not short of a bob or two from Bill.

Great audio piece with Iain Davis on the plan for a worldwide digital ID system.

Once past the smug chuckling over the Chinese ballon(s) at the beginning from the both of them, Davis gets to (one) his areas of expertise. As far as tinfoil hatters go, not many have done as much evidenced research.

Whilst listening to the above, and noting how smoothly the global elites and the WHO, WEF and UN 2030 agendas are being implemented in the West without engagement with the population, I wonder if the ‘ability to vote’ is basically the only thing that marks a so-called democracy these days.

Not that voting, or changing govts, matters at all to the timeline of rollouts towards dystopia, but for the masses, it seems sufficient that they they live in a “free and democratic voting country,” while it inexorably slides into an Orwellian hellscape.

The United States may have conceded a head start to other nations in “setting global standards for the future of money” regarding central bank digital currencies (CBDC), but in the future the country "should lead the development of an international regulatory framework around digital currencies," the Digital Dollar Project (DDP) said on Wednesday.

One hundred and fourteen countries are exploring digital currencies, and their collective economies represent more than 95% of the world’s GDP, according to the Atlantic Council’s Central Bank Digital Currency tracker. Some countries, including China, India, Nigeria and the Bahamas, have already rolled out digital currencies. Others, like Sweden and Japan, are preparing for possible rollouts.

And of course, leading from the top:

1 Like

I was thinking the same. It looks like the WEF do go after people from the more well known unis. Or being with the agenda is a way to get ahead at those places?

UK MP with the computer salesman turned farmer:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626166264535080961

Bloody Grant Shapps. How the hell did he go from being Transport Minister to Environment Minister when he knows absolutely fuckall about either? Come to think of it, how did he even get to be anything other than an office drone at Dunder Mifflin or a wideboy selling dodgy merchandise from a suitcase?

I’m sure Bill will spin him a line of bullshit that Student Grant is too stupid to understand is bullshit.

2 Likes

Despite being a shit university generally, I remember the lecturers in the psychology department were top-notch people (and I found out later that the psychology department is/was held in high regard in academia). With one exception, they were all hard-nosed scientists who had no time for bullshit and flimflam. In other words they didn’t strike me as people who were corruptible, unlike certain famous names from famous unis.

My gut feeling is that people like Neil Ferguson - to take a name at random - get taken under the wing of some compromised higher-up and groomed for great things. Then they start to believe in their own talent because people keep throwing research grants at them. It never occurs to them that they’re just midwits who are being used by people smarter than them.