The Great Reset

Of course, for your health:

Imagine that.

12-year-old girl on the 15-minute city:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1627050833706905600

Shadayev promised there were no plans to “cancel the [paper] passport.”

Of course there aren’t.

On the subject of CBDCs, I just has a weird email from my bank telling me I could get up to ten pounds a month (ten whole pounds! Nearly enough to have a hot shower) if I pay for purchases with a debit card. Card usage in the UK is pretty high already, but presumably they need to make sure this “use it or lose it” campaign - encouraging people to use cash - gets some opposition. Wonder if the gov’t are reimbursing banks in some way for their co-operation?

2 Likes

And more from Russia:

Getting their piece in to rake in those sponsored government funds:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Funny Political Pictures 2023

Because of “Ukraine” of course. Nothing to do with government setting up the initial conditions and waging war on farmers.

2 Likes

Because of covid
Because of Ukraine
Because of climate change

They normally start the war before the rationing.

Going the other way this time.

4 Likes

In Australia, they tried to blame Thuh Pandemic, Ukraine, and even workers pushing for wage rises, for the unprecedented inflation and rising costs of living, etc. Study just released crunched the numbers and showed that the actual cause of all of it was corporate profiteering during the pandemic.

"Stanford says the evidence shows the additional billions of dollars in company profits have led the soaring inflation Australia is experiencing.

And that without those profit gains, inflation since the pandemic would have risen much more slowly, at just 2.7%.

Stanford says the research shows company profits, not workers’ wages, are the culprit for Australia’s inflation issues and that the RBA and government should be focusing on those rather than targeting workers through rising interest rates and low wage growth.

“We’ve been told a story that workers need to restrict wage growth and accept a permanent reduction in living standards in order to fix inflation,” he said.

“This evidence shows that’s an economic fairytale.

“ABS data shows that without excess price hikes through the pandemic, inflation would likely be within the RBA target band, and hence there would be no need for the nine extreme, back-to-back interest rate rises that are crushing households and mortgage holders, fuelling the cost of living crisis.”

3 Likes

That’s what is being noted by some that they are conditioning people to get used to the word rationing. See here

I don’t think they are that stupid. The current Ukraine/Russia conflict has the numbers on the Russian side. I also understand the west don’t like that reality.

The only way that changes is if NATO get fully engaged. Perhaps there are some tossing that idea around, but it is seriously stupid.

3 Likes

Oliver:

"Are we simply to be fed a diet of propaganda and downright lies about health, food, the climate, war, biology, and race … until we are so unwell, confused, exhausted and anxious we won’t notice when they pick the last penny out of our pockets and lock us down in a digital ghetto watched round the clock by cameras and listening devices we pay through the nose to carry in our own pockets? And they’re rationing tomatoes.

Here’s the thing: the world has been run off the rails. No wonder it’s all about distraction – because distraction is all they have. Greed and unrestrained power have brought us to the only destination that was ever in view. Which is right here, right now.

They won’t fix the mess because the mess suits them. I don’t have all the answers – but I do know the solution starts with ignoring any more of their nonsense. The problem is not with the tomatoes they’re rationing. The problem is the surplus of lies they keep selling. Stop buying them."

2 Likes

The world has been seriously stupid for three whole years now. IMO a good fraction of the population - including the majority of our “leaders” - have simply lost their minds. None of what they’re doing can possibly have a good outcome, and none of it comes even within shouting distance of making sense. But they’re hell-bent on doing it anyway.

Oh, and on the subject of food shortages, here’s our “health” minister giving people food advice:

I’m not getting irate about it. At this point I’m just resigned to the fact that clownworld gonna clownworld.

EDIT: not sure why she’s described here as the environment minister. I thought that was Del Boy Shapps. Perhaps they’re just playing musical chairs at this point.

It’s another one of those completely unforeseeable outcomes that nobody could have possibly predicted!

There’s a group of people called the PFFA who seem to have some pretty competent people onboard. They’ve got a good vision, they’ve got some solid projects in development (such as a trading platform for independent farmers), and as things like this evolve it’s possible that ideologically-motivated politicians telling lies and creating crises will simply make themselves irrelevant. With luck, people will just start tuning them out, refusing to work with them, and getting on with their lives. But it’ll be touch and go for a while yet.

2 Likes

Hilarious. Giant mirrors in the sky.
Funding will probably be provided for the racket at your expense.

1 Like

Totalitarian tech being set up down under:

1 Like

Reset central:

Bugs should go with seafood

The Dutch farmers back to protesting the corporate fascists.

BRUSSELS - The farmers are coming again. The Dutch government is forcibly taking over 3000 farms and the EU continues to push for nitrogen levels that with starve citizens. With no mandate from citizens!

https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1631791134786613248

We’re even more deeply into this than most would imagine:

2 Likes

Excellent. Webb and Davis are a couple of the best researchers on the Great Reset. Looking forward to their new one, Sustainable Slavery.

John Adams (U.S. president from 1797 to 1801): “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”

The western “democratic” capitalist modus operandi is to saddle each citizen with as much debt as possible, at the earliest age possible. Then you have a good little slave, for life.

3 Likes