The Great Reset

Tweet with video - Farmers have paralysed the city as thousands of tractors protest about new EU agricultural targets and the forced purchase of farms.

2700 tractors. Toot toot.

1 Like

It’s simply coincidence that the timeline for worldwide implementation of compulsory digital currencies lines up with the WEF, UN and WHO’s 2030 Agendas :laughing:

"The UK’s Bank of England is hiring a Head of CBDC to test out the concept of digital sterling — ‘Britcoin’ — which is likely to be in circulation by 2030. The US Federal Reserve Bank of New York is moving forwards with a pilot program, and the European Central Banks hopes to decide whether to create a digital Euro by Autumn. And both China and India have already launched their own versions already to some degree.

Indeed, Atlantic Council research shows that 114 countries representing 95% of global GDP are exploring their own CBDC."

You haven’t taken your jab? Sorry, your account has been locked. You tweeted what? Sorry, your account has been locked. Expressed an opinion contrary to government policy? Max soz, account locked. And so on.

See also CBDC news on latest world moves

Australia latest: “Australia drew one step closer Wednesday to potentially establishing a central bank digital currency (CBDC), as the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) announced an upcoming pilot phase for its digital version of the Australian dollar called the eAUD.”

It is interesting to see how much work TPTB did on speeding up the development and introduction of CBDCs during the pandemic era. It appeared to be somewhat of a priority, despite various other pressing matters being on the table. I guess the masses must have been distracted.

1 Like

This is Kristin Peck

She used to work at Pfizer & is now CEO of Zoetis, a Pfizer spinoff and the largest animal vax manufacturer in the world

She sits on the BlackRock board & is lobbying the Biden regime to vaccinate every US chicken against bird flu

Say her name

https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1632849102940536833?cxt=HHwWgoCwifTmhaktAAAA

1 Like

“Central Bank Digital Currency is the most comprehensive, far-reaching, authoritarian social control mechanism ever devised.”

1 Like

“If working people are “paid” in CBDC they won’t actually have any “choice” at all. The low paid and those reliant upon benefits payments will have no option but to use CBDC. The independently wealthy, for whom £20,000 is neither here nor there, won’t.”

A film from 1981. This speech, sounds like what is planned:

1 Like

Another excellent article from Davis. Lots of detailed research, as usual. The masses should be rightly alarmed at how far this has progressed.

Interestingly, he points out that the Ukraine war has sped up the adoption of CBDCs, because of course it did:

“Financial sanctions on Russia have led countries to consider payment systems that avoid the dollar. There are now 9 cross-border wholesale CBDC tests and 7 cross-border retail projects, nearly double the number from 2021.”

More:

The infamous quote, from a salivating BIS general manager Agustín Carstens, reveals why central bankers are so excited about CBDC:

“We don’t know who’s using a $100 bill today and we don’t know who’s using a 1,000 peso bill today. The key difference with the CBDC is the central bank will have absolute control on the rules and regulations that will determine the use of that expression of central bank liability, and also we will have the technology to enforce that.”

Bo Li, the former Deputy Governor of the Bank of China and the current Deputy Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), speaking at the Central Bank Digital Currencies for Financial Inclusion: Risks and Rewards symposium, offered further clarification

“CBDC can allow government agencies and private sector players to program [CBDC] to create smart-contracts, to allow targetted policy functions. For example[,] welfare payments [. . .], consumptions coupons, [. . .] food stamps. By programming, CBDC money can be precisely targeted [to] what kind of [things] people can own, and what kind of use [for which] this money can be utilised. For example, [. . .] for food.”

Summed up:

“The whole point of CBDC is to control the herd and enhance the power and authority of the parasite class. CBDC is a social engineering tool designed to establish a prison planet. Unless you want to be a slave, there is no possible justification for using CBDC.”

Live tracker:

4 Likes

oooh! oooh! Pick me! Me first! They eat crickets in Thailand!

2 Likes

Great speech by Sandi Adams at a Glastonbury town council meeting yesterday on 15 minute cities.

1 Like

No surprise if this is true:

Their test did not go to plan?

They are right wing, anti Muslim etc etc apparently.

1 Like

Well, of course they are. Probably misogynists as well.

Although it’s good to see people voting against bullshit, it worries me that these people don’t really have much of an agenda beyond “we need to keep the farms open”. I just hope they can attract some real leadership talent to create a good policy framework that takes in all the mundane issues of governance.

4 Likes

“The country’s experience strongly suggests the average citizen understands that CBDCs present a substantial risk to financial freedom while providing no unique benefit.”

Of course. That will be the experience elsewhere.

But they will ram it through eventually. Global enslavement basically depends on CBDCs. It underpins all the WHO/ UN and WEF 2030 agendas, the lot. None of it can really come to pass unless CBDCs are mandatorily introduced.

4 Likes

With 3 free purchases per month!!!

1 Like

Good news:

UPDATE on the Dutch elections! The final votes have been counted. The BBB (farmers citizens movement) gained a staggering 17 seats and the ruling parties have suffered severe losses and won’t reach a majority - not even with the help of the Green Party + Labour. #DutchFarmers

https://twitter.com/EvaVlaar/status/1637406281026732032?cxt=HHwWgIC82cqVnrktAAAA

1 Like

Don’t forget, though, Ursula von der Leyen has “ways” of producing the correct result. It’s going to be interesting to see how that pans out.

1 Like

More teachers like this are needed:
https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1637566484649000971

3 Likes

Except he is wrong.

The dollar would devalue if the economy craters and the stock market lost foreign investors confidence i.e letting those banks implode would cause a contagion that will lose folks money a LOT faster. As much as I agree with the hypocrisy of silicon valley investors getting govt bailouts while also decrying govt interference…

Also the treasury rates he quotes are too high. They are around 4% now I believe. SVB was weird , I really don’t know wtf those guys were doing sticking so much money into low yield bonds when interest rates were flagged to go up well in advance, it was all very predictable. I wonder were there some kickbacks involved from those selling those low yield treasury bonds???

The US dollar vaue is propped up by those high interest rates along with investor confidence.

1 Like

Interesting:

Jan 27, 2023:

"Mastercard is expanding its Community Pass scheme to India where it plans to enroll agricultural workers with digital ID via its Farm Pass product. The platform will offer them credit and allow a Mastercard system to work as a clearing house for produce with the aim of enabling farmers to get better prices for their crops.

India has already enrolled the vast majority of residents in its Aadhaar biometric digital national ID. Mastercard’s Farm Pass is on track to enroll 30 million people worldwide, including 15 million in Asia Pacific.

The scheme is spreading to 33 countries in Africa."

Pollution:

1 Like