The Great Reset

1 Like

This EU district is a destroying itself like a frog in a slow boiling pan.

Something doesn’t add up there. Dairy cows are usually culled after their 4th productive year anyway - because they stop being productive enough to earn their keep - so theoretically all they’d need to do to meet their “climate targets” would be to reduce herd sizes naturally, by restricting replacement. There is no apparent need to pay anybody for culling, specifically, although you’d think there would have to be compensation paid to the number of dairy farms that become unviable and go bankrupt.

It seems to me the aim is merely to kill things (and perhaps to skim some money off the top of whatever funds are allocated to this nonsense).

I was speaking to a recruiter just the other day who mentioned in passing (he used to live on a farm) that he still remembers when the UK gov’t destroyed millions of cows because of mad politician disease back in the 80s and 90s. He told me that the area he lived in is now devoid of cows. Nobody wants to go near that business model ever again because of the devastation that was wrought there. I suspect the aims here are similar.

TPTB must bend the knee and satiate our alien/reptilian Overseers with occasional cow sacrifices, mister. How else but through this means?

Do you know the Hidden origins of the phrase “cash cow”? No?

Interesting.

PLEASE LOOK UP “MASS CATTLE MUTILATIONS” FOR FURTHER ENLIGHTENMENT ON THIS SUBJECT SO THAT YOU MAY WAKE UP, THANK YOU.

1 Like

Now that’s the kind of wackiness I come here for.

Interesting thought-provoking post.
Planted any trees yet?

2 Likes

Somewhat off-topic, but Riley Roberts looks exactly how you’d imagine he looks.

2 Likes

I heard him speak once. Also as expected :laughing:

1 Like

Imagine that.

2 Likes

Sorta depends on where they draw the line on hate speech.

Crazy conspiracy theories shouldn’t be censored, but calls to exterminate sub human ethnic groups is a different kettle of lizard people

If and when the next world war erupts that’ll be the real great reset!

“likely to foment detestation or vilification”

Remember when various governments and their fellow-travellers in the media were calling for those who refused to worship the golden vial to be excluded from society, fired from their jobs, and denied medical care (all medical care, not just COVID treatment)? There was an absolutely terrifying advert out of Australia, in which an Annie Wilkes character calmly narrated how things would go if you turned up at hospital without a vaccination certificate (the advert basically talked “you” through the process of being denied treatment, and ended with “you” being zipped up in a body bag). More than one PM, IIRC, said something along the lines of “how long should we tolerate these people?”.

Don’t remember any of that being censored as hate speech. But I’m sure they have the best of intentions, and their aim is to make sure none of that ever happens again.

1 Like

And sourcing the Epoch Times too??? Oh grandpa, you fell for it again… :sob:

1 Like

Brothers,

TPTB are distracting the masses from the latest UNJUST DOJ TRUMP WITCH HUNT developments with this timed dangle of ALIENS and UAP revelations into the MSM cycle!! HOW CURIOUS.

REAL EYES
REALIZE
REAL LIES

/s

Waiting for this logic to drop soon, if not already. Just give it some time lmao

If you don’t like the topic, please avoid it @bingobango , your repeated mocking posts of those discussing the topic amount to trolling which will eventally provoke an angry exchange which is why it is against the rules. Thank you for your attention.

3 Likes

My eyes are opened to their machinations now. Just giving everyone a heads up :slight_smile:

Surely you can entertain the validity of this recent UAP drop coinciding with an upcoming DOJ indictment as a method to defuse Trump’s strategy of dominating media headlines (which has served to effectively build his victim narrative to the public) right?

I reckon it’s going to work too. If it does, it won’t be long before we all eat crickets, own nothing, and be happy. I reckon.

I have no idea what you are talking about with a “UAP drop” whatever that is.

I asked politely for you to not troll the people in this thread and there are plenty of other threads that may interest you more.

UAP’s: unidentified anomalous phenomena. It’s all the talk around the water cooler lately. Not even joking. Watch this space.

Lol meanwhile, Trump taking to Truth Social in an ALL CAPS BLAST.

Who will win??

Pretty sure they are going to charge him. Pretty sure he knows that too.

1 Like