The Great Run On Toilet Paper 2018 & 2020 & 2021 & 2022!?

The membership includes TP.

Someone didn’t think this through…

4 Likes

OK you guard the carts while I make the perilous journey home. I will come back to get the rest. Remember. These rolls are worth more than your life.

1 Like

Sigh…

3 Likes

Build the effing wall already! Save Mexico from the virus ridden gringos.

7 Likes

Here in Australia its getting bad.
People are getting stabbed over toilet paper and other stuff ffs…

:joy:

1 Like

Two days ago I saw a rig big enough to haul that bumwad…
You want to get out of here??

Talk to me

In Belgium some loaded up their vans with TP. Shitheads.

How to increase property price

3 Likes

You’d think that all these people from “first world” countries would have been doing this ages ago.

And here we are again…
No TP at my local Wellcome. Shelves were picked clean tonight. Except for, you know…that “stuff” on the bottom.

5 Likes

Yeah the amount of waste and pollution from this cultural habit is insane.

1 Like

So who started today’s Toilet Paper run? Have the women from down South been released and decided to test the waters again?

2 Likes

Why oh why?!

The first time around, people were triggered by a malicious rumor started by someone in the delivery/commerce business, who wanted to generate sales and probably did not expect a complete panic over it…all over the island.

But why oh why a second time around?!

1 Like

The rest of the world did?

Might be right, gone full circle, it started here and has found its way back.

1 Like

Did the Japanese start this or we did? Can’t remember.

Earliest I recall were the women down Kaohsiung way that were connected to a shopping site.

And so it begins…

Quick and dirty translation ~ woman queues at checkout in Costco, puts coffee and TP on conveyor, woman behind her places shopping divider between coffee and TP and when questioned tries to claim the TP is actually hers! Checkout staff ignored the gazump-er, perhaps a known local crazy?

3 Likes