Heavy thoughts tonight
And they arent of snow white

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight[/color][/b]. . .[/quote]

Oh yeah…put the right fear o God in 'em it will… :no-no:

Hmph. At least it doesn’t say “biting the pillow tight.” I HEAR things living in that house, you know.

So if Mods are suspendable and therefore far worsely behaved than myself and the majority of good flobbers, why can’t I ‘Ignore’ 'em? I might accidentally READ some of their disgusting filth!

Recently, there have been posts about baking, left-wing politics, exciting views on atheism, hiking, their children, scooters, and a host of other offensive topics too vile to detail, and the only ‘channel change’ is tealit or the ho. Good, kind, right-thinking people who come to the flob for a little banter or shoelace-securing assistance should not be subjected to this tsunami of arse.

And talk about ‘inconsistent’! There’s actually a thread on ‘How to make toast’ right now! WHERE are the so called ‘Admins’ here, hmm? Turning a blind eye to the cries of the world?

It’s time to allow some kind of filtering, if the censors won’t censor themselves!

FOR SHAME, sandman!

You used a double negative, Maoman. That’s going to confuse the hell out of the Americans. :whistle:

:laughing: It boggles the mind, doesn’t it?

You used a double negative, Maoman. That’s going to confuse the hell out of the Americans. :whistle:[/quote]

Hey! I’m American, and his syntax does not confuse me in the slightest. He is saying that he can never ever, under any circumstances, be contacted by phone or e-mail.

[quote=“irishstu”]
You used a double negative, Maoman. That’s going to confuse the hell out of the Americans. :whistle:[/quote]

Aye, right. (Scottish double positive)

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“irishstu”]

Aye, right. (Scottish double positive)[/quote]

Ha ha. I’d forgotten that one.

[quote=“Baloo”]Bollocks to that! is what he would say if he was reading this.[/quote]Down boy, down. Don’t make me dig out your old bones*… :wink:

My oh my how things have changed on Forumosa. :laughing:

marboulette

*Just teasing you, man.

Woohoo! Now I can finally start a thread about chips and can’t do anything to stop me!!!

And I can make anti-cooking remarks in the food forum.

Why is Screaming Jesus still suspended? Has he not repented?

Well I is back !! Cringe and wince ya meatheads. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

That’s just beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye. One day, just one day, I’m hoping to be allowed to kiss the hem of the sand’s vestments. He’s a master. An arteeest. An artisan!

I wonder what it’s like to get suspended? tommy’s back; plenty of material forthcoming, I would imagine, as suspending him will not have had any effect, obviously.

That’s just beautiful. Brings a tear to my eye. One day, just one day, I’m hoping to be allowed to kiss the hem of the sand’s vestments. He’s a master. An arteeest. An artisan!

I wonder what it’s like to get suspended? tommy’s back; plenty of material forthcoming, I would imagine, as suspending him will not have had any effect, obviously.[/quote]

No !! You are wrong. I am changin me ways…honest… from now on…I will post directly to the temp forum…saves everyone the anguish and sleepless nites.

The thing wrong with being suspended is that you cant defend yerself. But nobody attacked me anyhows while I was in the chiller (me the thrilla from the chilla).

And the other bad stuff is that ya cant read anything in the temp forum…cuz thats open only to members. I had to hack my way in there to read what was happenin there.

PS the other change Im making is that I will no longer put the link to any youtubes that I write about. No Link !! You will have to figure it out and search for it yourselves. :laughing:

PPS. Oh and I plan to do a lot more lurkin then talkin (starting tomorrow)

So Sandman must be the geezer in the freezer.

[quote=“mike_rophonechecker”][quote=“tommy525”]
(me the thrilla from the chilla).
[/quote]

So Sandman must be the geezer in the freezer.[/quote]

That was actually funny :roflmao:

Perhaps Sandman willingly committed self-suspension.
It’s occured to others to do just that.
Maybe he just wants to spend 2 weeks with his kid without having to resist the impulse to employ epithets…

Perhaps he was a rude bastard who deserved what he got. Although he’d do it again, for any other arseclown who casts apersions about ours and ours. Some things are worth being banned for.

Context is all.