The Holocaust

You have more than sufficent credit in the bank of geajvop and the Pecker Dunne. so no need to speak of it again.

1 Like

oh you got a like from me and anyways travellers are allowed to hold grudges all part of the package :grinning:

1 Like

My take is that the majority were of the Jewish faith . Not all , as we know , however many sad events in history …like Slavery , tend to be summarized by history to emphasize the persecution aspects …The hundreds of thousands of “white” slaves have been consigned to the history dustbin in general . Perhaps it was not as shocking …or too long ago , but happened nonetheless . The US school system seems to focus on 17th century and later …
The Holocaust should serve as a lesson …all that died were victims and Human beings , before religion enters the equation. I guess I don’t blame Jews for owning most of the memory , but the act itself was the atrocity .

If you are talking civilian deaths, then as many Chinese died, or more, than Jews. Polish Russians and German deaths are also high. But the attack on the Jews (+gypsies, homosexuals and mentally ill) was somehow unprecedented. With all the shit things that have happened in history, this managed to be worse.

Apparently there is a second holocaust that’s occurring right now.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-marriage-us-jews-non-jews-second-holocaust

as long as the woman is a Jew, the child is a Jew. This is what I was told.

Hold on just one goddamn minute. I still don’t know what you all is referring to. When did Hitler say “I want all my good Germans dead?”

Sure you aren’t confusing him with Pol Pot?

The jews, gay men, mentally ill and gypsy germans were not “good”? Also he sent Germany into catastrophic war with the result of general death and disaster for Germans. Thats the kind of logic I was thinking myself.

Look I have actual footage from the bunker and the famous Nero Decree. I’ve added subtitles. No mention of wishing his own people dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGdf59xlXsA&t=152s

2 Likes

The frikken Austrian leprechauns at it again

Near the end of the war, he remarked that it would be better if the German people were wiped out as they had proven unworthy. I’d have to look but I think it was recorded in Goebbels’s diary.

No doubt, they worked pretty hard to make it so.

2 Likes

You have a copy of Goebbels’ diary?

Now it all starts to make sense :joy:. @mad_masala your witness.

Yeap, that was the charge he was leveling at all and sundry

Something along the lines of, “the crime is life the punishment is death”

First they came for the @mad_masala:laughing:

I think there was one floating around somewhere. Don’t quote me on it. I am pretty sure he said that somewhere though

63 posts were merged into an existing topic: From the Holocaust

I think you’re confused. I’m asking for proof Hitler actually said he wanted all of the German people dead. Auto-genocide. Not the inferior peoples. The actual master race. Despite my being laughed at for “not knowing” this no one has produced any evidence. I mean he might have said it in a fit of pique as he watched things fall apart but I’m interested to know if he ever came out with it as a new policy. Scorched earth was the destruction of infrastructure. This is something else.

A post was split to a new topic: From the Holocaust

Sounds like you are internalising some of the nazi speak. Anyway he wanted to fight to the end and ordered a schorched earth policy.

http://ghdi.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=1590

That was effectively ordering for the total destruction of germany

1 Like

Sorry, where does it say, “I order all good Germans to drink a cup of cyanide”?

He never said anything like that. This is what I was thinking of I believe

https://archive.org/stream/TrevorRoperHughTheLastDaysOfHitler/Trevor-Roper%20Hugh%20-%20The%20last%20days%20of%20Hitler_djvu.txt

“If the German people was to be conquered in the
struggle,” he told a meeting of Gauleiters in August 1944,
“then it had been too weak to face the test of history, and was
fit only for destruction.”

Page 48. The footnote is to Albert Speer

1 Like