The "Ignore" Function

That’s why I don’t use the ignore function.

I just don’t read what I don’t want to read.

4 Likes

Often I don’t know until it is too late!

1 Like

If someone posts something asinine, I’ll just snicker to myself. The only thing that really irritates me is the right-wing QAnon trolls with their conspiracy theories that they’ve exhaustively “researched” on Twitter and Facebook.
But then I just take a step back and laugh again. No point arguing. There is foam coming from their mouths. You can’t reason with rabid dogs.
Best just to sit back and watch the carnage unfold.
If you’ve got them on ignore, you’re going to miss out on the fun.

3 Likes

fortunately there are no Qanoners in the open on here as far as I can tell. my problem on Forumosa is specifically the left-wing equivalent, but otherwise I 100% agree with everything you have said here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you think they’ll admit to it? They’d be castigated and clapped in irons. I’ve been around long enough that I can smell them a mile away.

This is a thread about passive aggressive posting, so what more can I really say?

I find the ignore function very useful! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a yes.

hypothetically speaking, if i did have a greatest hits thread, this would probably be on there :black_flag:

This doesn’t work with me. I can’t ignore nonsense, although I’m getting better at it. Right now I’m reading some seriously bigoted stuff and I need to respond. In fact, I already have.

1 Like

This wise, probably handsome, gentleman is also quite astute

1 Like

I wanted to read this thread but I don’t see any posts.

Ohhhh…

1 Like

Sounds like someone’s trying to get around the rule. :hammer:

1 Like

nonsense posts are my favorite.

Black background with black text was finally implemented, I guess.

2 Likes

finally bit the bullet and used this, not who i expected it to be

1 Like

I also am using it for the first time recently!

2 Likes

Huh? But you’re a mod. Don’t you have to be aware of everyone’s posts?

1 Like

I also have to remain sane and keep enjoying using this forum :slight_smile: I’m sure it’s well covered.

8 Likes