The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

I read yesterday the repair shop owner said there was a problem with the password opening the system (so owner could not boot the laptop) and Hunter returned with a different keyboard that did the trick. According to the shop owner Hunter was very drunk both trips.

So one plausible explanation for dropping a laptop like that off is that you wanted some info from it but steadily during the day became so black-out drunk you even forgot you’d left it there.

Looks like the cookies came out the oven a little early:

The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said.

As deadline approached, editors pressed staff members to add their bylines to the story — and at least one aside from Mr. Golding refused, two Post journalists said. A Post spokeswoman had no comment on how the article was written or edited.

Ms. Fonrouge had little to do with the reporting or writing of the article, said three people with knowledge of how it was prepared. She learned that her byline was on the story only after it was published, the people said.

2 Likes

ah yes, the classic “keyboard switcheroo” trick. Helps recover many a password. :rofl:

Let’s just nod our heads to that while ignoring the glaring holes in the story.

Case closed!!

No wonder why Ringling Bros closed up shop. The circus is digital now. Yet, if he did say it, PT Barnum was right to say there is a sucker being born every minute.

3 Likes

Then why not address the glaring holes. Why would a computer repair shop need a keyboard?

The password thing makes some sense, many people are not aware you can just clone a hard drive and access all the data without need for the password.

1 Like

In the name of saving time and mental anguish

3 Likes

Can’t say it’s a good look for Dems, head buried in the sand, but I will say it’s typical. See 2004, John Heinz Kerry, the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, and Dems dismissing it all with similar claims about suckers born every minute.

Don’t worry. You do you. What’s the worst that can happen? :grin:

What I don’t get is why the FBI doesn’t haul Giuliani and MacIsaacs in and question them to see if they’re part of this Russian election interference scheme? If nothing else they’ve got to know something.

1 Like

Haven’t you heard brother? The FBI is the DEEP STATE. :rofl:

The people gushing over this conspiracy are more inclined to believe Kremlin-backed sources like INFOWARS than the dreaded FBI.

You know…Alex Jone’s INFOWARS, the same site that habitually republishes articles from Kremlin-funded news sources like Sputnik and RT.

Reagan must tire from rolling in his grave to see what his present-day party has become.

4 Likes

There’s a Russian election interference team operating freely on American soil right now and there’s only two weeks left until the election. They need to be stopped. This isn’t some group of nerds in St. Petersburg using the internet to disrupt U.S. elections. This an unknown number of professionals operating on U.S. soil. If they’re caught and turned they could blow the lid off Putin’s dirty tricks.

1 Like

The list is silly. First question is asking why he is in Deleware, where his parents live. In fact a two second check and it shows the Bidens live at

Joe and Jill Biden’s main residence in Greenville, Delaware, an upscale suburb of Wilmington.

The computer shop was “The Mac shop” located at

In a winding interview with the media, John Paul Mac Isaac, owner of The Mac Shop in Wilmington

Gee, I wonder what could account for Hunter Biden being in Wilminton?

I’ll do the first one, but stop with the silly game after that as the questions get more silly, like he didn’t pick up his computer, yes, we know.

see here and here for reference.

4 Likes

It’s pretty clear what happened. Trump said to Giuliani 'Look, we got away with collusion before and it worked. We need to do it again now that we’re so far behind in the polls. Contact the Russians we worked with before and have them come up with something like Hillary’s fake emails. If we’re lucky the Bidens will make the same mistake Hillary did and blow these fake emails off too rather than declare them fake.

This needs to be investigated. Get anyone who knows anything on the record, under oath.

3 Likes

What’s this guy talking about? 3 hard drives. Huner Biden sex tapes … ?

1 Like

The pee tapes? From China no less. We need a Cold War to maintain continuity say some in the know. Why not China, the world leader pretend?

1 Like

The lab angle also falls under negligence, no need for bollocks conspiracy theorys. Again i’m too old for this shit but thanks for reading my posts…

Bombshells don’t exist in isolation. It’s the web of context that will contain any contradiction that exposes the forgery. This is the only sure way to detect falsehood.

People knowingly do all sorts of stupid things.

1 Like

oprahrussianasset-600x451

1 Like

It’s hard to forge a single email let alone 20k of them and another 36k from his partner. Plus photos and videos and so on.

The computer place is less than a 10 minute drive from the Biden residence in Delaware, here’s my theory.

Hunter was at his parents place, took his Mac stuff outside, smoked some crack, which he couldn’t do inside. Passes out either inside or outside and rain is pouring down on his Mac devices.

You should probably start working on a movie script!

1 Like

It would be rejected, they would say no one is that stupid.

1 Like