The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

I don’t know, you had me at the crack-smoking scene. Could be really dark

Maybe the Bidens can try this as a defense.

1 Like

There’s an email from the new release that basically says “Hunter you need to get rid of any investigation into Burisma and have high level people kiss ass”

Nobody would accept that as a plot, code names and a wink wink here, you cant come right out and say that.

I actually have some reasonable doubt that the laptop is fake.

The thing that comes off weird to me is that how someone can fall asleep smoking crack. It doesn’t make sense.

Where does Hunter Biden live? If he’s on the east coast, it weird because they have powder heroin so he wouldn’t smoke that. He could smoke tar if he’s on the west coast or south. That’s the only other explanation, that he was smoking heroin. Because it’s not possible to fall asleep smoking crack or soon after it.

1 Like

Who knows what he was on. Meth has a different effect.

He definitely won’t sleep on meth either. No way. He’d be up for days.

1 Like

Anyway, I can’t afford those nice shiny teeth, maybe if I win the lottery.

People using heroin aren’t real concerned with laptop repair as a rule. Maybe he was just drunk AF and forgot what happened to it.

See, that is a genuine question, I don’t have the answer, but it is a good question.

I’m certain he has a substance abuse problem. But I’m worried the laptop is a set up using that fact to make it seem more credible and damning. Like look at this crackhead that’s also corrupt. We already know he’s a addict so it makes the 2nd part more believable.

It could be both are true but the laptop is still a set up to get attention. Who knows. I just have a healthy suspicion on things. It’s very weird to me someone is falling asleep with a crack pipe unless they’re smoking tar.

Why is this crack pipe thing being mentioned? Did I miss something except he was know to smoke crack at times?

There’s a picture of him sleeping with what has been called a crack pipe still in his mouth. It looks a lot like the weed pipes we used in college.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a photo from the laptop that has him falling asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth?

1 Like

Maybe he pissed on his laptop?

1 Like

My instincts tell me he was at mom and pops and set up his outside stuff, he got high and his electronic gear got rained on.

1 Like

Anyways, I’ve said before the addiction problems are not my concern or place to judge. That’s personal between him and his family and friends. I sincerely hope he gets that straightened out.

But I do want to know if the corruption accusations hold any truth. I think it’s worth looking into. If it’s not, then it’s not. Ignoring it is not the right move.

2 Likes

I think that’s good of you. I would guess you also have never taken any of these drugs?

I’ve experimented with everything back in the day. I know how damaging they can be for someone that gets addicted. It destroys families and friendships. It’s not my place to judge someone who needs help with addiction.

Although some of the crack jokes about him are funny. I do think it’s pretty mean to make fun of someone who has mental health issues with addiction.

Does it not bother any of you that Rudy Giuliani, a man who most certainly will go down as one of the shadiest figures of the Trump admin, sat on this “evidence” for months… and even sat on it during the inquiry and past it’s conclusion of Hunter being innocent?

I just don’t follow. Rudy apparently shopped around multiple - conservative - places to get this story out, and the NY Post was the only one to (now mired in internal controversy due to it) bite.

Hell, Drudge Report is not even signal boosting this. Golly, I wonder why…it is a real stumper. Maybe we can use our collective brain power to deduce why Drudge is not running this BOMBSHELL October Surprise! Has Matt Drudge gone full RINO, brothers?

Or perhaps it is what history will paint it to be – shameless disinfo erotica, tailor-made for Trump’s increasingly disillusioned base.

“Certainly anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices”

Just one step closer…

3 Likes

Drudge Report is behind the times, no longer influential as it was pre-2016.
RG had over 4000 convictions and just around 25 reversals as US AG. Pretty decent record. On one hand, he may go down in flames; on the other hand, he may be looking at this as the pinnacle of his crime-fighting career. Let history roll the dice. We’re just viewers at this point.

Nah. Doesn’t bother me all that much. That’s why they call them October surprises.

No matter how many straws you grasp, all you’ve got is straws.

By the way:

2 Likes