The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

Hunting the Bidens…

Guessing that 'ole Hunter not be in compliance with FATCA

Fuck FATCA to be honest.

I, too, extremely dislike it, but am very compliant.
The risk of US passport being taken away is too high.

Here we go now. Do-si-do now.

The son of the former vice president and 2020 Democratic presidential nominee in waiting used Secret Service protection on at least 411 international and domestic trips during the Obama years, according to records released this month under the Freedom of Information Act to the conservative watchdog Judicial Watch.

The records show Hunter Biden made at least 29 international trips between January 2009 and July 2014 and hundreds more criss-crossing the United States.

Among the international travel:

• Ethiopia and India — June 14-22, 2009
  • Argentina on September — 14-17, 2009
  • France and Spain — November 9-13, 2009
  • Canada — February 12-15, 2010
  • Dominican Republic — February 18-22, 2010
  • Puerto Rico — March 20-27, 2010
  • China — April 6-9, 2010
  • Belgium, Spain, and the United Kingdom — May 5-8, 2010
  • U.K., Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Ascension Island, U.S. Virgin Islands — June 6-13, 2010
  • Denmark and South Africa — August 9-24, 2010
  • Hong Kong, Taiwan and China — April 16-22, 2011
  • Mexico — May 15-17, 2011
  • Colombia, France, United Arab Emirates — November 1-11, 2011
  • U.K. and Russia — February 15-18, 2012
  • Germany, France and U.K. — on February 1-5, 2013
  • U.K. and Ireland — March 20-22, 2013
  • China — June 13-15, 2013
  • Switzerland and Italy — July 26-August 7, 2013
  • Japan, China, South Korea and the Philippines — December 2-9, 2013
  • China and Qatar — May 7-14, 2014

Nothing to see here… :roll_eyes:

Nothing would make me happier than ‘Hunter Biden conspired with China to unleash covid’ being the next stop on the desperate crazy train to oblivion.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t get why that’s a big deal. Doesn’t the Trump family go to Mar a Lago every weekend on the taxpayers dime and conduct shadow diplomacy in the lobby? It’s well known enough that you have Chinese spies staying there. But you know there must be something up with Hunter Biden. Not sure what but maybe another few years of digging we’ll find something.

1 Like

Just like that Mueller Report, huh?

You mean the one that found the president could be indicted were he not a sitting president. That report?

And then later we found out Trump tried to get help from Ukraine, then from Xi, and now ignored Russia putting bounties on US soldiers. Too bad none of that ties together to establish a pattern of behavior. I guess we’ll never know…

1 Like

A crack pipe in Hunter Bidens own thread, sometimes I wish people would pause and sense the irony before posting. Oh well. :grin:

2 Likes

More your speed?

images

Coulda woulda…the wording of that was a joke. I recall listening to Mueller on the radio in the car during his ahem…Congressional testimony.

This is the Hunter Biden thread. I’m certain there’s enough space on the internet for a Scummy Nepotism of the Ruling Class thread.

Seems we are running low on content here. Makes me wonder if we ever needed thread solely focused on Hunter. Besides you can’t have a discussion on Hunter Biden and expect to completely ignore everything that he is being accused of actually happening in the white house now can ya?

You can’t expect me to ignore what happened in the previous administration either now, can ya? I’m more of the mind of pox on them all. It’s the Bidens’ turn. Joe decided to stick his neck out. Open season on the lot of them.

1 Like

Yet nothing substantial enough to amount to anything. Sounds like another Benghazi. Unfortunately for the current administration, there plenty of smoke and fire so very difficult to ignore. Seems ironic when you try to criticize Biden for the same.

I don’t ignore it. I just don’t read about it. It’s not in my daily scoop of news. If the Trump’s transgressions were that bad, they’d be news.

I would suggest you expand the net a bit, but then fellow Trump supporters might accuse you of reading gasp MSM from the Deep State funded by George Soros and written by authors with TDS. Seems the best strategy is self censorship, and then deny deny… fake news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/04/jared-kushner-keeps-proving-nepotism-is-a-bad-way-to-handle-pandemics/amp