The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

Apparently, Herman was adopted by British nobles. He was an OG trustafarian.

REALLY??? :astonished:

I don’t know that show’s background at all. Don’t mess with me man.

71BOEUnSKjL.SX600

It’s true. I looked it up. I just remember the show vaguely from childhood reruns. Way before my time.

That’s the only one I know of. :grandpa:

With all these safeguards, why not just NOT do it?

JP: There’s no way we could know.

Uhm, says the reporter, couldn’t they just announce on social media, hey I bought this?

JP: Uhmmm

and why wouldn’t the buyer announce it? It makes little sense that someone would buy it and stick it in the closet.

Oh man. Oh maaaaaaaaaaan.

Oh man what? Everyone knows he smoked crack, if that’s what it even was.

it’s not up to them.

Ok man. If that’s what it was? Lol

This is a horrible look and whether you agree or not it reflects poorly of the big guy.

As for Poundguy’s comment, well I think Joe has some say to whether or not he thinks the sale should go on. It is happening so he thinks it should.

It probably is but so what? He’s already admitted he was an addict.

Of Biden? C’mon man.

You’re being myopic. Joe has done way more than simply be Hunters dad.

Imagine if this was the orange man’s son:

“Hunter Biden should cancel this art sale because he knows the prices are based on his dad’s job,” Shaub tweeted on July 10. “Shame on POTUS if he doesn’t ask Hunter to stop. If that fails, he should ask that the names of buyers be released & pledge to notify us if any buyer ever meets with admin officials.”

Apparently there’s another Hunter laptop that was taken by a bunch of Russians, where Hunter says " The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!" well, who doesn’t, he does go on the mention he puts a password on the computer :joy: “smartest person I know”

I don’t want to click that explicit link at work, let us know what you uncover in your thorough investigation of it. :grinning:

Same old stuff, although I would want to know who the hell records themselves rogering hookers and talking about this stuff on their laptop? Daily Mail is a British publication, they love sleazy stories about celebrities.

That’s where you and I differ I guess, I’m anti-surveillance state. :sweat_smile:

I didn’t notice you took an interest in Government overreach by intelligence agenices to spy on political opponents and civilians until 5 minutes ago.

Anyway, from what I can see the Russians in questions were probably gangsters, not Russian intelligence and they didn’t hack him or clone the drive which is what you might expect of someone doing something covertly, it seems they just walked away with his laptop, which has videos of him doing crazy sex.

The Daily mail doesn’t seem to have the actual laptop, seems the video (of Hunter telling another hooker the story about Russians walking off with his laptop) might have come from the one he dropped off at the repair shop down the road from his dads house. Daily mail keeps publishing from that computer. So the “crazy sex” laptop is still out there, unless the gangsters just sold it for more crack or something.

Don’t think there’s much blackmail value to it, the entire world already knows that about Hunter.

That’s weird, since you read every single post I make, and I was literally talking about it in the Tucker/Hungary discussion less than 24 hours ago. :rofl:

I’m just glad you agree this is a silly story, not a serious one, since you’re citing tabloids and even admit as much.

Indeed, I was just reading about Chet Hanks and how he thinks proof of aliens is more likely than vaccine effectiveness. :joy: