The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

5 minutes is an exaggeration, but this has been something I have been following since the 80’s, was something I followed before Trump was a thing, was interested in the laws being brought in after 911 like the Patriot Act and obvious opportunity for abuse by the President Bush, followed on by Obama and some well known cases involving Journalists and Government leaders like Angela Merkle, then of course the abuse exposed during the Trump term at the hands of team Obama.

You might find it notable the intelligence agencies didn’t stop under Trump and every year got admonished by the FISA courts and carried right on doing the same stuff.

So compared to my interest in the topic, it may just seem like 5 minutes and as usual your only interest seems to be on a partisan basis.

Yes, I know, you enjoy trying to tell people who they are and what they think. That’s what people stuck in weak positions of debate do, project.

I still don’t know why you want to know who records themselves having sex though.

No if you were genuinely interested, you would have showed an interest in the obvious abuse by the Obama admin.

But Snowden was on the topic too, so was Assange, none of these I see being topics you ever cared about, or the circumstances around Assanges arrest and jailing. Off the top of your head, did the timing of Assange being jailed after a raid on the Equatorian embassy seem strange to you.

If the answer is “no” which I suspect it is, you just are not very curious on this topic, which is fine.

There you go again, trying to set the rules of engagement. Also, derailing to me. Also avoiding the question I asked.

To be clear, I don’t mind at all when you, or anyone else tries this. I just interpret it, again, as weakness of position, maybe someone struggling with control issues.

I hope you can learn to see the world in a way where you don’t have to try so hard to discredit people by announcing to the world what they are. You’re only hurting your own credibility with this tactic, like when I ask for quotes, you can’t quote, and quietly go on your way.

All love though. :heart:

About Hunter recording himself? Yeah that would seem to be the kind of thing that comes back to bite you. Obviously. At least to me, it’s not high on the list of “things to do”.

Anyway, found it curious there’s apparently another computer out there, according to Hunter, in the video the Daily mail piece with him doing “crazy sex”, so thought I would add to the Hunter Biden thread.

A drug addict, that’s who.

Fake news*, which is why I “learned” of it here.
*The actual quote is “crazy fucking sex”. I expect an apology.

And apparently the smartest person Biden knows.

You avoid questions, too. Can’t complain about others setting rules of engagement then complaining about people doing what you do. You only hurt your credibility with such tactics…

1 Like

:thinking: :slightly_smiling_face: :laughing:

Well, he definitely seems the most fun and relatable of the Bidens.

I’ve seen the pictures (can I post them?). Gotta say he’s got quite a nice cock.

Better than his teeth in any case…

1 Like

Lol yuck

It’s cool though, 'cause he got them fixed!

:sweat_smile:

https://archive.is/ldHqb

wherefore art thou, mupsy?

Russian disinformation, like anything else that is inconvenient.