The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

That’s fine but “they” mostly don’t know about it because the laptop story was censored. Kind of the point with the Twitter releases. Are the stories about trumps malfeasance being under reported or censored? I hardly think so.

No, the contents of the laptop may or may not be a story depending what’s there. Just possibly a very big story, and not something to be ignored. Just as one example, locking the NY Post out of their Twitter account for two weeks in an election period is news. The specifics of how that may have occurred are news, maybe not earth-shattering news, but certainly not something to be scoffed at.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/12/08/phil_wegmann_to_wh_is_released_russian_arms_dealer_viktor_bout_still_a_security_threat.html

Hmm, the first self inflicted scandal to distract from the HB public trial and shaming?

Look at the shithead, darling. lol

Then it’s you declaring something conclusively while complaining about someone else declaring something conclusively, when you have no basis in fact to do it.

That’s seriously problematic logic.

Sure, man. There’s no evidence so I should conclude there uhm, is? There’s a word for that too, and it rhymes with will destroy ya.

there’s only “no evidence” if you ignore the man’s own words about how the laptop became ‘his’ and that it doesn’t appear to comply with the law.

The service agreement that the owner of the laptop signed stipulates that any equipment left over ninety days after the customer is informed that service is complete is regarded as abandoned and the customer agrees to hold the repair shop harmless for any loss of property.

1 Like

So where @Poundsand at?

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I do think there’s a reasonable question of what it means for the laptop to be the repair shop’s property. Does that mean everything on it is their property? If there are passwords to bank accounts, is the money in those accounts now their property? How about crypto keys? How about inventions? How about the great American novel they just finished writing? Owning the laptop doesn’t mean you own all the data, which is what Poundsand was saying.

It still doesn’t matter on the larger stage, though. News is news, as someone said.

1 Like

A contract signed when the owner of the shop noted that the guy was fucked up (and I’ve been waiting for someone to bring that up. a little disappointed that someone who says they were following this since the beginning didn’t. :slight_smile: ).

so poundsand is still at it’s not at all clear.

which guy?

I wasn’t aware that this had anything to do with the laptop owner’s personal financial information or IP. To my knowledge the issue is whether the repair shop owner had the right to reveal possible email and photographic evidence of illegal activity after the laptop had been abandoned.

Okay. And did ownership of the laptop’s physical hardware give him that right?

who knows, when Mac Isaac can’t identify him? :wink:

Did legal possession of a laptop the Bidens were claiming was a Russian plant give the repair shop owner the right to view and share its contents?

Judging from the lack of any legal actions against the shop owner I’d have to ‘yes.’

1 Like

That’s been my position all along.

I’m sorry, wut? So, you think that some other fucked up guy dropped off HB’s laptops? What are you doing, running social media for his defense team?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

I mean sure, probably, although it’s possible to imagine other reasons the Bidens might not want to make an issue of it.

But even assuming it was legal, I’m pretty curious about why it was legal. Like, “I saw stuff that looked illegal so I sent it to the FBI” is one thing, and I assume would be fine even if he didn’t own the laptop. But “I mailed a bunch of his dick pics to Rudy Giuliani” is a different thing. I’m pretty sure Hunter still has the copyright on his dick pics!

It just seems odd, that’s all.