The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

I’d like to know what they’re involved in. What age they selling?

If you don’t want to know, ok. That’s on you.

I’m addressing the “this many companies serves no legitimate purpose” claim - there’s a legit purpose, whether we like it or not. Trump is only brought up to show that 20 isn’t a whole lot compared to many entities, not because BUT LOOK AT TRUMP!!!

I’d like to know first if there’s any info they have that this is actually tied to Joe. Saying that Biden associates created 20 companies while Joe was VP… OK? Gimme something good.

Why are random family members getting tens of thousands of dollars from LLCs right after said LLCs get big foreign money?

I don’t have the time to follow this for you. Read up. I’m not exactly a conspiracy guy. :idunno:

The SARS need to be aired, in public. Why they weren’t followed up on need to be examined, in public.

1 Like

Let’s say they were no shit claiming they can sell access to the VP. Very not good. Without showing Joe being involved… what do you do with that? It’s definitely not good, but is it even illegal?

As a point of reference, we’re not doing anything with freaking Kushner, where he got billions, and he was in the administration.

1 Like

Fox News’ Steve Doocy on Fox and Friensd:

“I know the Republicans said that the smoking gun were these financial records that you were able to subpoena and got your hands on,” Doocy told Comer on Thursday. “And your party, the Republican investigators, say that that’s proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James [Biden].”

“But that’s just your suggestion,” the Fox News host added. “You don’t actually have any facts to that point. You’ve got some circumstantial evidence.”

Doocy added: “And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is that — there’s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”

https://www.rawstory.com/james-comer-informant/

Rep. James Comer (R-KY) revealed on Sunday that Republicans had lost track of a top witness in the investigation of President Joe Biden and his family.
During an interview on Fox News, host Maria Bartiromo asked Comer about evidence he had of Biden’s alleged corruption.

“You have spoken with whistleblowers,” she noted. “You also spoke with an informant who gave you all of this information. Where is that informant today? Where are these whistleblowers?”

“Well, unfortunately, we can’t track down the informant,” Comer replied. “We’re hopeful that the informant is still there. The whistleblower knows the informant. The whistleblower is very credible.”
“Hold on a second, Congressman,” Bartiromo said. “Did you just say that the whistleblower or the informant is now missing?”

“Well, we we’re hopeful that we can find the informant,” Comer said, explaining the informant was in the “spy business” and “they don’t make a habit of being seen a lot.”

“The nine of the ten people that we’ve identified that have very good knowledge with respect to the Bidens,” he added, “they’re one of three things, Maria, they’re either currently in court, they’re currently in jail, or they’re currently missing.”

Possibly another explanation: Comer can’t reveal the names because the whole thing is BS from beginning, and if he reveals the supposed whistleblowers he knows it’ll reveal what garbage this is.
“In court”= you can reveal their names and charges
“In jail”= you can reveal their names and sentences
“Missing”= You can call for them to stand up in public and reveal themselves.
But I forgot, the evil Biden/Soprano crime family controls all aspects of American life.

https://www.rawstory.com/fox-news-tim-burchett/

Fox News host Arthel Neville asked Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN) why Republicans were not investigating the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner made while Donald Trump was president.
Burchett and House Republicans have spent months looking into money paid to the Biden family while now-President Joe Biden was vice president. They claim that the Biden family was paid $10 million by foreign entities while he was vice president.

“When the Biden family went to mob school, I believe they fell asleep during the money laundering because it is very clear where the money is coming from, the communist Chinese and many of our enemies across this world,” Burchett said on Sunday.

Neville wondered why the Trump family did not face the same scrutiny from Republicans.
“But I do want to mention this, that absolutely, according to the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, on record, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump made up to $640 million while her father was in office, and they were official advisers to the president,” Neville noted. “If you would explain to our viewers why the Hunter Biden scenario is different.”

Burchett insisted that the earnings of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner “were not hidden.”

“That was business dealings that they were doing, and they are business people,” Burchett replied, “whether it was, I think that that should be looked at as well.”
“So if the problem is corruption and compromise,” Neville pressed, “wouldn’t any income of such of that substantial amount be problematic for our country while someone is in office and their family members are receiving those sorts of payments?”

1 Like

The DNC, not Sopranos. Guess you haven’t read todays news about the Durham Report. Guess not.

I’d leave @MikeN1 alone, it’s kind of hard to accept “your guy” has been offering protection and selling god knows what to an ever increasing number of individuals in an ever increasing number of countries with an ever increasing amount of proof, bank records, whisteblowers, emails from laptops which they lied about being Russian disinformation and on and on it goes.

That’s not to say anyone is going to be charged with anything, just it’s pretty obvious what the guy was up to, even if it may be hard for his supporters to accept.

1 Like

Biden is approaching his Nixon moment. They can’t keep covering for him.

2 Likes

Actually havev read the news. Nothing to see, no charges filed in spite of the fact that it was supposed to tear open the conspiracy. Apparently the fact that Republicans can’t find anything just goes to show how deep the cover-up goes.
P.S. Any sighting of that missing whistleblower yet?

In what, years? Yes, we know you’re an ideologue.

Here’s another article for you not to read.

So let it be clear. There was no collusion between Donald Trump or the Trump campaign and Russia. There was no valid basis for the FBI investigation. The Steele dossier, paid for by the Clinton campaign, was a figment of the imagination of a dodgy Washington-based apparatchik.

When are the perpetrators and advancers of the Russia collusion hoax going to confess error and apologize for the damage they have done? To judge from initial responses — and non-responses — to the Durham Report, the likely answer is never.
Yet these same people can be heard lamenting that many of their fellow citizens don’t trust long-established government institutions and lack respect or even interest in long-established journalistic outlets.
It doesn’t seem to cross their minds that by perpetrating and prolonging the Russia collusion hoax, these institutions and outlets have proven that they are willing to disregard rules of fundamental fairness and to lie and mislead to produce election outcomes to their liking.

2 Likes

The WaPo breaks form?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/05/18/foreign-payments-to-biden-family-members/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab

And USA Today.

It’s a document dump!

1 Like

This isn’t just smoke. It’s a raging fire. When so many federal agents say federal law enforcement and intelligence are politicized and abusive, with so many examples to back up their claims, it’s impossible to deny plausibly that a thoroughly corrupt federal culture is now in place.
If an entire team long investigating the president’s son has suddenly, without explanation, been pulled off the case, the Justice Department and IRS owe the public a serious explanation.

1 Like

Whoa

1 Like

That’s what zero accountability looks like. Bullshit for years and then a single outlier editorial.

1 Like

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/05/24/irs_whistleblower_to_cbs_news_doj_slow-walked_tax_probe_involving_hunter_biden.html

OOh, CBS getting in on the action.

1 Like

The story is sweeping the country.

The problem is the Biden family’s unspecified gigs with foreign companies appear never to have developed a limiting principle while he was vice president. Now, in the White House, variations on Biden’s reflexive “My son has done nothing wrong” response aren’t going to cut it this time. Comer promises more, and he’s taking direct aim at the not-all-that-plausible excuse that the president is entirely disconnected from the financial arrangements of his family members.

Comer, speaking with a Fox News radio program, noted that Biden’s media defenders act as though the revelations have nothing to do with Biden himself. “That is ridiculous,” Comer said. “Of course it has everything to do with Joe Biden.”