The Impeachment Inquiry and other DOJ Investigations of Filthy Joe Biden Thread

Jesus, I am actually feeling bad for Hunt after reading this. Daaaaaaaamn.

Not so emotional for Joe.

This could be something. It’s getting rabid. Trump is on the warpath.

This is not just about retribution — though retribution is justified, since it is the only way to make Democrats see the evil of their ways. If they are prepared to use the law against the opposition, the opposition must react.

But this is also about the plain language of the Constitution. Joe Biden seems to have received foreign money, through shell corporations and family members, to influence his policies.

Now is the time. Have the vote.

I saw the laptop pics for the first time…yikes. :laughing: :laughing: He makes the late Billy Carter look like a monk.

[mick mod edit] Removed link to pictures

Sorry @ChewDawg some of those are so bad, I’m concerned about the legality of posting a link to such content and people downloading it to their electronic devices.

It’s bad, I’ve seen it too, let’s leave it at that.

No prob–very interesting that there hasn’t been more media interest in the wide assortment of pics on an ongoing basis.

1 Like

play 'em

2 Likes

What are we talking about here? Animals? Hopefully consenting adults at least?

Get them first. Talking about shit you don’t have is weak.

1 Like

Impeach him. They have more actual facts than the dems had on Trump’s perfect phone call.

2 Likes

The Republican senator said, “These recordings were allegedly kept as a sort of insurance policy for the foreign national in case he got into a tight spot.”

So, nuke Ukraine to keep the Biden’s secret secret?

2 Likes

A collage of lewdness—let’s just leave it at that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/06/13/cnns_eli_honig_preposterous_that_hunter_biden_case_has_been_pending_at_doj_for_five_years.html

ELIE HONIG, CNN: Sarah makes a great point about the Hunter Biden investigation at DOJ. This is preposterous. This has been pending, according to our reporting at CNN, since 2018. Five years and this, by the way, this investigation is not the laptop. This investigation is a tax issue. Did Hunter Biden declare his income and an obscure gun law, did he posses a gun when he was addicted to drugs, which you’re not allowed to do under federal law. But five years? That’s a five-week investigation.

This spans the Trump administration and the Biden administration. Someone’s got to make a call on this case. I don’t know what is going on but it’s beyond anything I’ve seen before… Make a call.

When and if this shit pile of lies and deceit comes crashing down Joe will be gone over a weekend. No reporting on that, just that he had to put his family first or some shit. Or he’ll be dead of totally natural causes.

Bartiromo called the investigation “the biggest political scandal any of us have ever seen.”
“So that’s why I wanna get back to these tapes for a moment because you just said that there are 15 recordings of Hunter Biden and two of Joe Biden,” the Fox News host said. “Andy Biggs, look, obviously, we need evidence. We’ve been talking about this for a long time. So far, the evidence has been bank records. Where are these tapes?”
“Well, we don’t know,” Biggs admitted. “The oligarch kept the tapes for his own protection.”

Th oligarch is supposedly a secret Ukrainian multimillionaire whom nobody looking into the case has ben able to find evidence of for three years.
Rudy Giuliani just proclaimed a secrt Ukrainian whistlblower who was killed- sevral years before Hunter Biden bgan to work for Burisima.
Any day now.

You still stuck on Rudy? hahaha

DAVID MARCUS: Corrupt news media can’t save Biden from Ukrainian bribery scandal | Human Events | humanevents.com

It has become completely obvious that the liberal news media is trying to run the Hunter laptop play again, to ignore it for as long as possible, and eventually, maybe years later, gravely say, “oh well, maybe there was something to it after all, but it’s not a big deal.” But this is, in the immortal words of Joe Biden himself, a big f*cking deal and there isn’t a rug in the world big enough to sweep it under.

2 Likes

Show us your taxes! Don’t hide now. Trump would hide.

As I noted, “For analysis purposes, consider that his book had a retail price of $27 for hardcover and $18 for paperback, and assume a reasonable mix of sales so the average price was $23 (with no discounting). On 300,000 books sold, gross revenues would’ve been just under $7 million. As an author, Biden would’ve likely received about 12 percent of that using a blended royalty rate (15 percent hardcover and 7.5 percent paperback typical from publishers), yielding about $800,000 in income. Round it up to $1 million if you prefer. Double it. It’s still not close to $8 million.”

What I found was that “a notable $8.7 million gap exists between (his income tax-reported) $9.5 million net income in 2017 and the $809,709 of disclosed income in that year from book tour and related speaking events,” and “since his disclosure covers only part of 2017, we lack the insight into other income that may explain it.”

1 Like

Special counsel? The author is peddling nonsense - politician book deals are not new, and there’s big fees for the bigger players. Assuming his income from that analysis doesn’t even pretend to care about the truth… no big politician deals are like that.

As well as corruption.

Last paragraph says much:

" If a new special counsel can work at the speed at which Jack Smith pursued the indictment of Trump, then it should not take long to connect any dots. Look inside the two S-corporations owned by Joe and Jill and follow the money to see where it leads — “a bunch of malarkey” or a criminal indictment and impeachment."

1 Like