The K-man's finest hour(s)

Time for some anthropogenic local warming. Fire up those space heaters.

1 Like

What a crock of bull shit. This show is not “Psychedelic”. Reporters need to do better than just report like a stranger from the outside looking in.

When you pick a new word to use at least make sure it applies.

I’ve seen it twice in Paris.

Chances that the k-Man wouldn’t write about this: below 0

What better way to quiet a class of rowdy students

What were you expecting?
It’s Taiwan News!

Not that I like CCP but what journalism is this? Constantly emphasizing “communist country”. It’s distraction from subject that this article is. Keoni if you read this please put yourself together. My grandma can write better than this.

Man. Doesn’t this guy know English? If he spoke English well, he would know it’s not electrocution if the guy survives.

4 Likes

How dare you insult the narrative skillz of the K-Man?? He doesn’t follow the outdated rules of the English language: he sets new standards.

APOLOGIZE, INFIDEL

4 Likes

It looks like a 12 year old wrote it.

He got ZAPPED! Yeah! Zapped! No better word possible.

2 Likes

…hard to argue with that…

3 Likes

Maybe he was electrically castrated. That’d be a win win.

Wow, he’s world famous. Glad someone is calling out the fake news. It’s dangerous to publish stuff like this

5 Likes

It is, however, an unfortunate fact that some media outlets have abandoned never even tried to adopt unceasingly belly-laughed at this responsibility, turning to busting out day after day with more utterly gut-wrenching sensationalist forms of reporting to manufacture controversy and boost readership and mint some coin.

Hmm, not sure “reporting” is the right word

1 Like

windy.com weather forecasts therefore mass cremations in wuhan, wow

Yeah, he ought to tread very very carefully. I’ve said this before that sooner or later someone is going to come looking for him.

1 Like

cremations…

1 Like

He has to offer a reaction for this, right?

He’s very thick skinned. I doubt he will. He has no case to make. He’s doing this stuff to please his boss. But he must be aware China has operatives in Taiwan. I for one would not push this angle of reporting too far.

1 Like

Does anyone know if Taiwan news has every offered a retraction or even a correction?
I’ve never seen one

I just had a quick look and can confirm that windy weather forecasting models are still burning 14 of the thousands of bodies according to neitizens