The K-man's finest hour(s)

K-man’s gone live! Ready for prime time? :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh god, Mr Misinformation is spreading himself.

3 Likes

I don’t get what is he finding so funny…

1 Like

Nervous thinking about what Winnie has in store for him? :thinking:

He says that the mortality rate reported by the Chinese government is “uniform every single day with no variation”, then he goes on to quote like three different rates reported (3.1, 2.1, and 2.0 percent) but how are three different numbers the same? Then the says that they are contradicting themselves.
:confused:

2 Likes

On this or anything?

I think the answer is no in either case though.

Back last year when the drug deal, etc, etc, etc murder happened over near Zhonghe, they were putting out ‘stories’ at a fairly rapid rate. They reported that the suspect was a Russian engineer who is the friend of a friend (and posted enough details, including his profile picture from Facebook) online. My friend vouched entirely for the guy and said he wasn’t even in the northern part of Taiwan the weekend that it happened and I sent them in a quick note and posted in some Facebook group Keoni apparently is associated with in some manner. I was fairly immediately kicked out of the group though they did take down the picture and change some details - no retraction or comment on it though.

I haven’t believed anything from Taiwan News since then.

7 Likes

‘Professional journalism’

1 Like

Do you remember the foreigner wolf teachers some time ago?

It’s being a while since I’ve checked anything on their site. I won’t be giving them clicks for helping increase their ads revenue.
Any news that is worth reading can be found on more reliable sites.

6 Likes

To be fair, I think all professional journalists have to be cutting and edgy on Twitter now

Wow

In the era of the flying aids I’m glad the K-Man has the time to remind us that the Poohmonia is not the only trash that comes from the other side of the strait:

mandatory → #notall, checkm8 bigots

1 Like

Surprised that you are still wearing the virus, on your avatar, given, well, its not actually funny is it. What are the odds though, bologna is up there with wuhan now

Is it? On @IbisWtf’s avatar?

well there was a corona virus themed avatar with bats and stuff

I canceled a trip to Vietnam, my daughter was supposed to come over, we were worried how things might develop here. By the time she was supposed to go home, the biggest concern was what she was going back to.

2 Likes

Taiwan is about the safest spot right now, who would have thought

2 Likes

Wow! He must be big leagues now if he is on Belorussian TV!

2 Likes

Good job, @keoni!

2 Likes

ohgodohgodohgod

1 Like