The K-man's finest hour(s)

:neutral_face: I’m not that Keoni!

8 Likes

You’re our Keoni <3

4 Likes

Still waiting for @NotThatKeoni … : P

Guy

2 Likes

Looks like the K-man is getting back to his bread and butter…

2 Likes

and women frequently leaving battered and bruised.

I guess that wasn’t particularly concerning to anybody?

1 Like

Anecdotal kman text; zero evidence it actually happened.

3 Likes

And leaves the important things out: what visa was this guy on? How did he get jobs with no background checking tripping the alarm? How come no one near him spilled the beans? How did he run afoul with the law so so many times and he was not in jail/deported?

A real reporter would answer these questions, not just translate CNA brief!

4 Likes

It sounds like he was a visa runner. Given his shady history, he may have used a forged passport. He seemed to have gotten most of his money from his father through wire transfers. And did some odd jobs as a DJ.

Taiwan is the destination of choice for most international law breakers. Monoco, pfft. SENSATIONAL!!!

Reference here.

I wonder if he was a forumosa user…

“I think I read somewhere”

Way to investigative report kman.

8 Likes

Where did it say that in the article? I must have missed that part…

oops nvm

OK, and then how if allegedly he beat up his roommate and all the other stuff, was he still allowed in? Not in jail?

1 Like

This piece is his masterpiece. he manages to paint both foreigners and locals in the worst light.

The guy is painted as a rotten spoiled mamas boy who still lives high on the hog with daddy´s money and as such, behaves like a sociopath and engages in criminal activities. Moreover, his friends here -implied they are foreigners- let him do whatever he wants, allow themselves to be beaten up and whatever…see where the foreigners as party animals stereotype plays?

Taiwanese come out as over lenient and practically aiding and protecting a dangerous individual who, aside from a history of crimes abroad which is hard to know about here, breaks the law with impunity here…because he is a foreigner, which is the subtext our K-man manages to express.

4 Likes

“In July of 2014, Testa inadvertently overcharged the battery for his e-bike, leading to an explosion and fire. The fire destroyed much of his rented apartment, as well as inflicting damage on his neighbor’s residences.”

Wtf, how??

1 Like

Has anyone searched for this on the news in Chinese? I can´t believe an atoga was involved in a fire and it did not make the cover of Apple daily.

1 Like

Are you saying that K-boy isn’t a real reporter?

2 Likes

She’s just jelly of his imminent Poolitzer prize. It may even be renamed to the K-Man Prize.

2 Likes

Nah, cool people don’t use Forumosa.