The K-man's finest hour(s)

Seems legit…not

Does anyone believe he jumped down 100 meters?

You jump 100 meters you very dead. Maybe rolled. The whole thing is weird. I presume he had a death wish.

40 days without food, just water … :sideeye:

It was a ravine that was, perhaps, 100 meters from top to bottom but that makes is sound like he went off a cliff.

This is quality writing.

2 Likes

Why didn’t he draw a ‘chubby’ office lady?

Really is a compelling news story.

the picture, which gained over 1,000 upvotes, one woman clutches a bag of Taiwanese tempura while her coworker sips a cup of milk tea.

Riveting.

4 Likes

The artist is a woman. She’s got really nice work.

4 Likes

K-dog is a joke for sure, but i’m pleased for being turned onto this artist’s work so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Me too.

天之火 is referred to as a ‘he’ by K-man but Icon says the artist is a woman. I tend to believe Icon, but I can’t find a single photo of 天之火.

1 Like

Well, I could be wrong, but my coworker told me it was a woman.

The artist known as Starfire was at the comic books fair last week at Taida. Next public presentation we can check for sure if male or female. I want to buy their books.

2 Likes

in the spirit of inquiry. for science.

It’s fairly stereotypical ‘cutie sexy’ anime though. I mean as in the way the women are presented, big eyes, skinny, young.

It is a bit fetishy…nice attention to detail though. I have that same sticker on my fridge.

Her ass conveniently sticking out there with the high heels :smiley:. Taiwanese office ladies don’t wear high heels very often these days (oh well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:).
Somehow doubt it’s a female animator but who knows.

2 Likes

It does look quite like our office kitchen. It’s missing the cockroaches and we don’t have such pretty colleagues lol.

2 Likes

Plus with colleagues like that, the water cooler would have a lot of men just sort of hanging around and making painful attempts at small talk.

Or, more perhaps more likely, making half-hearted attempts to conceal the obvious leering.

2 Likes

That’s what got me thinking…mmm…