The K-man's finest hour(s)

It’s not a representation of the average ‘office lady’.

Isn’t the Taiwanese uniform of the day for ladies simply jeans, t-shirt, sneakers and hair tied in a knot? Certainly nothing like what I’ve experienced in Japan.

3 Likes

Kind of depends what part of Taiwan and specifically Taipei you are in. You do get some well dressed ladies but less and less. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Yes it’s different than Japan .

3 Likes

He gets a lot of shit here and some people on Facebook are openly (and irrationally) hostile to him but nobody else is writing about things like this.

4 Likes

Man, what a nightmare. You really do have to watch out for those psycho xiaojies…

5 Likes

The fair part of me says that there are two sides to this story, but the vengeful part says if this story is true, that woman is a piece of work.

4 Likes

it’s possible, but as others have said, we only read one said if the story.

To me this isn’t journalism. It read like a personal FB post making it sound like the girl is a “psycho xiaojie”
did taiwan news do any follow up? did they check if he really transferred the money to her father? details like that.

To me the story started to sound questionable at this point

"However, Azoulay alleges that only five days after Hsu had arrived at their new Florida home, on Nov. 5, 2018, she “abducted” their daughter and took her to Los Angeles. He said her explanation for suddenly leaving was that she “does not like Florida.”

After weeks of unsuccessfully trying to convince Hsu to return, Azoulay was forced to take time off from his job and travel to Los Angeles to see his wife and daughter."

What happened during those 5 days? He didn’t fight with her? It’s obvious she couldn’t stand living with him for some reason and took off with the daughter.

I do feel for this man, but i also question how motives for airing his side of the story like that. I hope they can work out some agreement for their daughter’s sake. i don’t think this article is helpful and throwing around the abduction accusations.

i know she didn’t want to comment for this story, but i still feel more could have been done to make this a news story instead of a one sided accusation piece

5 Likes

For sure. There are always two sides to a story.

3 Likes

Wow, very Evil Landlady

6 Likes

Great picture. She looks like a human Grumpy Cat.

2 Likes

Love the subtitle too!

3 Likes

Karma is a bitch.

Uh oh!

As I suspected he immigrated to NZ in order to get his pilots license in Nelson. He’s no Kiwi. He’s from Hamedan.

1 Like

Yeah, based on his high school education he was born in Iran. :iran:

1 Like

It’s really unKiwilike behavior. He sounds like a complete kunt. He denies he has the virus but three other people have tested positive around him. What a wanker.

1 Like

Let’s just say this not the sort of person I would want in charge of an aircraft.

Guy

3 Likes

At least it was a cargo plane :grin:

He’s flying cargo because you can’t fly passenger once you hit 60 years of age.

1 Like

But, I’ve never heard an Iranian with a first name of “Mario” before. What’s up with that?