The K-man's finest hour(s)

kiwi / New Zealander means a born national of New Zealand?

1 Like

Tando, kiwi means Japanese fruit.

2 Likes

I think what the bear means is that someone loudly being this difficult, dishonest, and belligerent—well, these are not the basic values he and others may associate with a person who was socialized in NZ.

Guy

2 Likes

Then again, you never know. I suspect that may not hold true for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Kiwi is someone born in New Zealand. You don’t really qualify if you rock up at age 22 to go to pilots school. The guy didn’t do great in NZ. Five years in a co pilots chair for Air New Zealand and he couldn’t make the grade. Ended up flying for a couple of smaller Asian airlines then joined Eva. He’s been resident in Taiwan for 16 years. No way is he a :kiwi_fruit:.

3 Likes

I removed some posts; please note this warning made above

4 Likes

NOT KEONI. I’m not sure where to put it though.

Damned foreigners - coming in and taking our women and taking our jerbs and now crashing out cars - glad they are banned.

“As the alcohol test was negative, police concluded the young foreign driver was unfamiliar with the road in the dark and turned left too early, before the end of the bridge.”

My guess, he was unfamiliar with the vehicle.

1 Like

I wish more reports like this would have officers concluding “Yeah, this fellow just really sucks at driving.”

That intersection looks pretty dark, I don’t know.

If you can’t control the car you drive on a ‘dark’ intersection means you are unfamiliar with the car.

Oh.

You always need to drive the way you have control over it in any circumstances, be it dark, snow, ice, rain …

Of course. I was being sarcastic though, take a look at the picture and see if you agree.

He probably tried to drift into the curve?

I think he’d have hit the other wall if it was something like that. Hard to say. Looks pretty inexplicable.

I have no idea what this guy did. But my goodness so many drivers in Taiwan take bad routes (like this “drifting” hypothesis mentioned by Belgian Pie) when turning left. Along with habitually running red lights, this may be my least favourite driving habit.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Guy

Deleted.

1 Like