The K-man's finest hour(s)

Goodness , can you imagine the reporting if a Taiwanese National has been killed in such a gruesome manner … by a Foreigner :scream:.

2 Likes

Continuous 24/7 media coverage for at least six months, along with a unanimously passed bill tightening residency requirements for foreigners…and maybe a few random beatings by “patriotic” locals?

1 Like

I think I have established which Media outlet K-Man may have attended previously.
One of the headlines:
"Ladies use an umbrella throughout heavy rain fall in Bangkok, Thailand.

Their report on the Taipei murder :
http://www.thetcanada.com/canadian-teacher-victim-of-dismemberment-murder-in-taiwan/

“Tragedy adopted the trainer.”

That’s some next level shit K-man can only aspire to.

Must be paid by the word.

Classic:

Apple Daily reports that the six foreign suspects include a Russian man and an American teacher.

Soooooo…what, there are no Russian teachers, or no American men???

What a total fucking clown.
He should run for Mayor of Taipei

1 Like

It’s part of the gender revolution. One can be a man, a woman or a teacher.

1 Like

FIFY

Of all the cool images that coyuld show a lighter side to the tragedy and hardship of teh flooding down South, the Kman chooses to write about teh most innane. I mean, there are a couple of submarine Gogoro scooters that deserve a front page. Doe she have anything against Gogoro? Then there are teh kids paddling between pomelo groves. Much better.

This link opens to video automatically. Video is a must see. Behold, the Gogoro submarine:

https://udn.com/news/story/12440/3332305

Gogoros latest ad has them advertising that it could be fixed for 400 ntd :rofl:.

Netizens started to make comments as images of the sinkhole started to sink in:

He’s so punny! Though it doesn’t really make sense.

Ramgahan would appear to be walking Lulu as he was known to do, and his customers would pose as passersby who thought the dog was cute and pretend to play with her. At this moment, the customer would remove the marijuana from the bag and then insert the payment inside.

It’s like someone who’s only seen drug dealers in movies or some shit. I honestly can’t believe this is real

BAHAHAAAHHA

2 Likes

I think Kman may be under a slight misapprehension as to the meaning of drug mule.

2 Likes

Not the Kman, but seriously, this reveals the dangers of copy paste translating.

MOFA says the president of the Guatemalan congress and his wife will visit Taiwan
瓜地馬拉共和國國會議長阿爾蘇夫婦應邀訪臺

Taiwan News says the president of Guatemala is coming/here

The female friend and driver should be blamed for failing to act on it.

And they sort of fixed it:

2 Likes

Epic!

How long are they going to be our ‘friends’.
I heard Guatemala has very serious unrest now.

K-man getting called out.

7 Likes

“Brian Hioe was one of the founding editors of New Bloom. He is a freelance writer on social movements and politics, and occasional translator.”

Brian, dude, your writing needs some serious editing itself. It is one big car wreck of grammar and context errors.

1 Like