The K-man's finest hour(s)

It could be a popular "Horror " theme . Maybe the chef here?

1 Like

A little bit too much, too obvious, me thinks:

In response, the owner of the building, a 54-year-old man, who refuses to reveal his real name (like any self respecting vampire would) and instead goes by the surname Hsiao (蕭), vehemently denied that his home was a Taiwanese version of Dracula’s Castle.

C̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ Mr. Hsiao said that he had spent seven and half years carefully constructing the intricately decorated apartment tower based on Baroque architecture he had observed from his many travels to T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶y̶l̶v̶a̶n̶i̶a̶ ̶ Europe.

K-man is losing his finesse…

he had finesse?

Yep. Now it is like chaging from hiting a cowbell with a hammer to ringing the New Year at the cathedral.

is that a Spanish saying?

Nope. A figure of speech. My own poetry.

Sorry, we are having our own crisis of translation here, where I feel our reasoning is like church bells in the distance…and makes me think about hammers… I wish we could write stuff like K-man´s but nooo, someone thinks their Spanish is better than ours and forces us to put stuff in there that does not fit!..:sob:

"The slogan “supporters of China are morons” (支持中国的是傻逼) was particularly vulgar as the last word shabi (傻逼, moron) in its original form (傻屄) means “stupid c**t.”

THE K-MAN KNOWS NO FEAR

The way the story is introduced makes me think that policeman literally wore the same outfits for 30 years and now that they’re basically turning into dust the government is giving them a new kit.

The new uniforms look ok.

The cause of death was listed as "an illness"

EVA Air said that the man had died in early March of this year in Ko Samui, Thailand

Hello gonorrhea my old friend…

" On Jan. 26, it was reported that despite the traumatic episode, the repugnant rider was able to book yet another ticket on EVA Air for May, horrifying the airline’s flight attendants."

Classy K-Man! (hard to argue with that statement, though)

1 Like

Come and have a go if you think you’re charred enough…

3 Likes

I´m tempted…let´s talk business.

On a scale of zero to 100, with zero being the best possible score, Taiwan received 24.98. The score is a 1.62 increase on 2018’s point total, indicating a slightly worse media environment this year.

The report states that Taiwan suffers from a “polarized media environment dominated by sensationalism,” with news offices prioritizing profit over factual reporting.

:grin:

2 Likes

Can you imagine having that on your resume? :flushed:

Wait…does it mean K-Man is leaving???

Jesus, he’d better not be. I built my brand on his febrile ramblings.

2 Likes

Probably just looking for a ghost writer…maybe somebody who can actually write.

that’s just crazy talk…

1 Like

They even correct you in Spanish. Typical.

I always thought the old uniforms made them look like they were on their way to play baseball.

There are two emails to send resumes to, and K-man is one. I knew he was really running things there. He’s not going anywhere. He just needs a trainee to teach all his adj. to.

So, news. As it has always been. What other news has there been? Also, I highly doubt the Taiwan “News” registered in this study. Taipei Times maybe. It’s the only paper newspaper left for a reason.

CTi News is well-known for its pro-China stance, exaggerated wording, and biased reporting.

Honest, the K-man is. I expected him to go over the top with these infuriating images, but ehck, he exerted self control.

The image is a year old.