The K-man's finest hour(s)

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – Taiwanese netizens are furious after a screen capture of a CTi News (中天電視) broadcast surfaced on Tuesday (April 23) which included Taiwan in a map of China, leading many to call for the National Communications Commission (NCC) to punish the pro-China news outlet.

Well, if they have been using it since or decided to use it again, this time it hit a nerve. They have been fined before, very recently and seems they will keep at it.

But that would be censorship, wouldn’t it?

Depends, this is compromisong national security, debasing the country, almost treason. Seriously.

We are still at war, officially speaking.

This story is far from being over…
K-Man will write about it for decades.

I never noticed this handy tag before

1 Like

Isn’t that, like, all his articles?

3 Likes

Some are about breasts.

Damn! How could I have missed them?

I can usually recognize a K-Man’s article from the title or the first few paragraphs. This one really made me think of K-Man, but it’s actually written from someone else! What is this sorcery??

Also, how can Taiwan be the “chillest nation on Earth” with all the scary reports from Kaohsiung-Boulevard station, Taipei-Wanhua district and the Jakuar KTV mob from Taichung?

1 Like

“Taiwan is the world’s most serene and composed country”

FUCK RIGHT OFF!

Also…K-man takes the bait and gives us the lowdown on the infamous Diamond Building in Wanhua district.

Composed?! Tranquil/serene = boring.

Didn’t arrest any local prostitutes, only foreigners.

Kangding Road is the area where you see girls in mini-skirts and high-heels just standing around day or night, then they turn around and are like 60 years old. Their main customers are the old men in the area.

Women in their 30s and 40s proposition men after dark across the street from Longshan Temple and walking along Guangzhou street night market.

None are attractive or young. The attractive ones must be inside and don’t need to hang out on the street.

Taipei’s oldest red-light district – Wanhua

InnocentTourist

1 Like

FIFY

And at a public swimming pool where there are thugs, criminals, mental deficients and other assorted miscreants. A place only an American law school grad could navigate.

Remember, make no eye contact, head down!

Canadian English Teacher and General Layabout MacAdam MacToker arrested when his genetically enhanced Marijuana plantation covered the entire nation with dense foliage and the decadent aroma of THC …

…making it the chillest nation on Earth

Original draft from the K-Man :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry BrianJones for knicking your ideas.
Your an in-spiration to me.

Yours Humbley
K-Man

1 Like

" Sovereign State for Formosa and Pescadores Party"

That’s a mouthful, SSFPP ?

“Cheng is an architect and dissident who conspired with others in the 1970 assassination attempt on Chiang Ching-kuo (蔣經國)”

Oof.

Flag fight! Am I wrong, or is that title just barely grammatically correct?

I remember the day I got to Taiwan over 15 years ago, I saw something like an office with a red car with a Chinese flag in front. I assumed it was specifically communist supporters. In later years, I saw the car driving around Taipei. Lately, it seems that the hard-line pro-unionists have added acceptance of communism, which makes them look like a joke. China doesn’t even accept actual communism in anything but name. I can understand people wanting to be pro-unionist, but it doesn’t make sense to me that they would be pro-communist as well, especially as many of them are or are decedents of those who ran from actual communists to Taiwan.

The other day, I was taking an Uber near 101 and saw a car with about a dozen flags and signs on top and it was blaring music from speakers. That’s got to be against some law.