The Kamala Harris thread

Reports that Jussie had been in contact with Kamala on the day of the event and that he had referred to her as his “aunt”. Fact-checkers came in later and said that they weren’t related but they did know each other.

Harris and Booker were pushing a bill that would make lynching a ‘hate crime’ that had passed through the Senate and sent to the House on December 19, 2018. Jussie went for a walk that fateful evening of January 29, 2019 and Harris was fairly vocal in saying this was the reason they needed to take it up again. However, considering that Congress had already ended for that term, her doing so was probably more related to election politics than actual legislation.

I think that the simplest explanation was simply taking advantage of the situation to keep her name in the headlines.

3 Likes

God help us if something happens to Ice Cream Joe…

1 Like

Only time will tell.

1 Like

I think I read this story before.

Same story or same story?

Same story. Not so long ago either

Thanks for clarifying. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The power of FONT commands you,

Something I read somewhere, basically they are stuck with Joe until at least 2022 midterms. Why? Because Senate is 50-50 split with KH vote being the decider, if she gets the position of President that vote goes away, until the Senate confirms whatever choice she makes for VP by a majority.

Not that I am suggesting Mitch McConnell and the rest of the Republicans would be complete asshats and stall the confirmation as long as possible. Oh, wait, that’s exactly what they would do.

1 Like

Harris: My Very First Political Job Was Sitting On Speaker Willie Brown’s face

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/07/11/kamala_harris_tells_bet_its_almost_impossible_for_some_voters_to_photocopy_their_id.html

Them country folk caint use no copy machine in the library, so they cain’t vote.

Her apparent disdain for people she doesn’t know, hasn’t met and has no desire to do so is palpable. No wonder Biden picked her. She’s loathsome. :poop:

1 Like

2 Likes

I read this earlier, thought about posting it because it was mildly interesting, then couldn’t be bothered to look for this thread. And then the thread appeared, so here you go.

2 Likes

:joy:

Hard to imagine the Democrats running Harris in 2024, but a boy can dream…

Harris-Willie Brown ticket.

Slogan? A lewd force for change?

So… new hairdo?

1 Like

I know she’s been watching CNN.

When even CNN turns on you… :hushed:

Would be interesting to see if Biden nominates her to the Supreme Court to get her out…who is potentially retiring though? Don’t see any conservative justices giving one to the Dems.

I would rather have Long Dong Silver as a justice vs. KH.

I don’t know. Her piercing cackle could inject a little energy into those august halls.