The Kamala Harris thread

North, South, East, West, Kamela’s compass doesn’t function very well.

1 Like

I didn’t know Kamala smoked weed

They simply aren’t serious. MSNBC that is.

2028? Come on, junkie.

1 Like

They finally found her a task she’s up to. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Who’s this woman, she famous or something?

1 Like

C’mon, she’s trying her best!

2 Likes

Man, they are giving her a visit the colonies schedule. Lol

I’ve never seen anything like that. “So, yeah, we’re taking over Subic Bay again, sorry— no fishy here.”

2 Likes

When I opened the article about Harris the Horse, Mr Ed’s not so articulate sister, I got the following ad. Reminds me of Bush’s “rarely is it asked, is our children learning?” It’d all be funny if it wasn’t so disturbing

There’s a video somewhere of her babbling repeatedly about circles. It’s amusing if you have a strong stomach.

One of many in a playlist.

Kamala Who?

Can’t open it. So, what’s her excellence? I’ve yet to see her reports on fixing the source of illegal immigration. Is that it?

Basically everything you could imagine the writer could cook up (probably used ChatGPT) down to “regularly traveled the country to meet with Americans even as she cast the tiebreaking vote on key legislation” and up to all possible identity politics points.

They naturally neglect to point out that many people criticize her on the basis of being a vapid, blathering idiot. Among other things of course.

I heard an interesting question today, if you had to choose, because you were forced at gunpoint or something, her or Pete?

1 Like

So basically a warm body to push Democrat legislation over the finish line.

Probably Pete. They’re both completely incompetent, but the cackle pushed me over the edge.

1 Like

Interesting you went for Pete, I was leaning towards letting the person pointing a gun at me shoot me.

2 Likes

Imagine listening to that cackle as you slowly bled out…

Maybe you could talk him into shutting her up first.