The Kavanaugh Fallout

I asummed you identified as a cat.

1 Like

That name was assigned to me by an Alien

Pretty much in a similar boat. I think a lot of people are.

Trump had me on foreign policy. Ratherā€¦ I felt better rolling the dice with him than with Hillary. Which lately tends to affect a rather large amount of lives specifically in the middle east.

but nah ima racist against da brown ppl lawl :crazy_face:

A lot of people love to shout the ā€˜believe survivorsā€™ thing that pertains to Kavanaugh. But how do I know who the survivor is? The survivor of a sexual assault or the survivor of a false accusation? Serious question that probably makes me a bad person :confused:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a form for violence!

Thatā€™s your self-identification. Posting history is all we have to with.

Apparently so. I confess to being a white middle-aged American male, but I identify as a 30-something female bovine, so hopefully Iā€™ll receive a lighter sentence.

Iā€™m sure @gain would consider me ā€œfar right,ā€ but his definition of the term is essentially meaningless. Basically, in his view anyone to the right of Ocasio-Cortez or who supports Trump in any way, shape or form is ā€œfar right,ā€ which is utter hogwash.

Iā€™m an atheist who isnā€™t very fond of religion in general, and a strong supporter of abortion rights and gay marriage (@gain even had the gall to call me homophobic the other day), so trying to squeeze me into the the far right box would be a pretty tight fit. My views are a little to the right of where they were when I was younger, but honestly, the left has done most of the moving, what with all the PC culture, postmodernism and identity politics, all of which I find extremely distasteful.

4 Likes
  1. what ages does this group cover?
  2. there are non-whites who also have the same opinion (conservative), too. So, deplorables are a global phenomenon

Was in Seoul hanging out with some Korean girls a few months agoā€¦ One of them in the group kept going on and on about how much she hated Trump. Trumpā€™s like Hitler. Trump this .Trump that. All negative.

Whatever, nothing new.

Later that night she was drunk and suddenly :
ā€œI CANā€™T GET INTO THE U.S. AND THEY HAVE TOO MANY ILLEGALS WTFF AND I LOVE DONALD J. TRUMPā€

Was one of the most bizarre ā€˜closeted Trump supporterā€™ situations Iā€™ve ever witnessed. But really really funny.

1 Like

Me, too.

The other thing that gets my goat is this. I didnā€™t vote for Trump, and I wasnā€™t happy the morning I woke up to learn heā€™d won. But. I believe itā€™s an important duty for all Americans to offer their support to the new President for as long as they can. I mean sincere support. I understand giving up on a modern president (I gave up on Obama), but offering the president sincere support is important. I believe that itā€™s a patriotic duty of all Americans.

I think maybe 10% of Democrats did that. Maybe less. It was and is unforgivable. It still pisses me off today. The vast majority of the Democrat party never gave Trump a chance. He was DOA with them. Really, really pisses me off.

4 Likes

Yeah, the Trump demographic.

2 Likes

congratulations, you are who we thought you were.

I guess it depends on how you define support.

What I am willing to offer anyone and everyone who matters is a grace period. After that, everyone has to earn my support.

I extend unconditional tolerance to the irrelevant, and only to the irrelevant. Itā€™s a very condescending sort of tolerance, but itā€™s more than a lot of people offer.

This actually doesnā€™t bother me that much. In my view, everybody is free to support or not support the president as much as they like. Itā€™s a free country, after all. But all the demonization does get a bit tiresome.

Thatā€™s what I should have said. Itā€™s exactly that: a sincere grace period. I think we owe the President that because we owe it to the nation.

He is the democratically elected leader of the nation. That means something.

I disliked trump and was appalled by his election. But Iā€™ve changed my mind, at least considering the other option was Hilary.

like Obama wasnā€™t demonizedā€¦stop being a bunch of softies, Trump came into the race guns blazing leaving everyone and everything in his path in a pile of blood.

Kenyan,
Low Energy,
Lyin,
Little,
Crooked,

who didnā€™t he punch below the belt? And now you bootstrap up-pulling righties want everyone to sing Kumbaya because the pu$$y grabbing, mob money laundering reality TV star fake billionaire is getting a rough go at it?

stop.

No wonder all the mouth breathers need a peprally every two weeks, yall get down in the dumps so fuckin easy.

Jesus H

1 Like

When I said ā€œall the demonizationā€ I meant ā€œall the demonization,ā€ but thanks for changing ā€œsoft cuntsā€ to ā€œsoftiesā€ā€¦thatā€™s a thoughtful gesture. :grin:

1 Like

Thatā€™s because Trump came with 30 years as a douchebag as his history

1 Like

wasnā€™t sure it would be taken in the anglo pisstaking way. my countryman take that word as toxic

Just in case someone thinks Merrick Garland is relevant:

Itā€™s how the game is played. You donā€™t have to like it, but no double standards.

(Except, of course, that the Republicans didnā€™t stoop to a massive campaign of character assassination.)