The London Stabby Thread

There are prisons in Louisiana that are run on a similar system. Whether it works or not depends on your point of view.

Are you implying that all criminals are imported into London? Maybe one of the Minority groups from countries with different values?

Outside of London, the majority of the crime families are of British and Irish descent and the whole extended family are constantly reoffending.
The Noonans of Manchester are a classic example https://youtu.be/rgF59zIrNfU

1 Like

I thought it had been pointed out that the word “minority” has no connection to race, beliefs, sexuality etc, in that sentence. It just means there are less hardcore criminals than none criminals.

1 Like

oh ok I read “Basket of deportables”. I don’t actually care if it was racist or not, just pointing out that most of the major crime families in Britain are white or mixed white (and born in Britain or Ireland). That could be determined as racist too. Anyway point taken I didn’t even notice who posted that comment or cared who.

Deport them anyway. Didn’t they use to send lowlifes to Australia? Of course, Oz doesn’t take them anymore, so… Antarctica.

1 Like

Yes the crime family’s the majority have roots in U.K., years of breeding the perfect brood.

Criminal gangs, predator rings, not so choosy. in fact some of them target / recruit immigrants, easier to control manipulate as soldiers or victims sometimes both.

Yeah true, recruiting teenagers too. Teenagers always make the best foot soldiers they do the same in Taiwan. The teenagers are usually uneducated but can quickly tell the difference between a fake and real Rolex lol

That’s unfair on the polar bears and the.deplorables would steal and melt down the scientific research equipment , and although most of them didn’t finish school they’d find some way to sell it even out there :rofl:

Those polar bears are bigots, don’t they know diversity is a strength???

1 Like

Polar Bears are white too , I think grizzly bears maybe more accommodating, send them to that colony which rebelled about tea taxes.

Polar bears? In Antarctica?

1 Like

You always have to be the scientist !

One of the things the New World Order doesn’t want you to know.

Polar bears have black skin and clear fur, it just makes them look white.

1 Like

gets stabbed → “oh no he might become radicalized”

Is the UK a real country or have we been fooled all along? Does it even exist?

4 Likes

its an outdated joke of a country that is run by privileged sheltered toffs who do not know how the real world actually functions.

2 Likes

It used to be I guess… now it’s a shell of its former self

An enormous number of people are desperate to get into the UK by whatever means, even clinging onto aircraft landing gear. So, the UK appears to still have something going for it.

1 Like

Nah they watch too much mission impossible and think they can do it too

1 Like